TJ09

2012-05-21 - Happy 6th Birthday!

The Luminas are gorgeous, but I have to agree, my fav is also the male Waverocker. Talking about that...I don't know how I managed to snag the names "Waverocker" and "Luminarius" before someone else grabbed them! blink.gif

ACTUALLY I CAN'T DECIDE WHICH DRAGON I LOVE MORE, I LOVE THEM ALL THE SAME, THEY LOOK AMAZING biggrin.gif

I Love all these adults they are stunning! My fave. I have to say though is the tsunami but I wish the sprite itself could have been a bit bigger to fit the size there description gives, I very much like the ultra and the lumas ones as well coloring is stunning on both so awesome job Spriters!

Thank You TJ and Spriters for these lovely new additions of I hope DC will be around to have many more birthdays! smile.gifsmile.gif

Finally, the male! *hug*

The new dragons are all so pwetty <3 very glad that I grabbed them while I had the chance. Thanks to TJ and sprites for these wonderful additions!

Ohh, the male Lumina is so pretty! I like the male one more than the female. ^^" Favourite sprites for this release are the UV female and now the male Lumina. :3 Favourite breed description is the lumina one.

Thanks artists!

The male Lumina is beautiful as well, I actually like him more than the female. Really love those buttwings!

Overall, I'm very pleased with ALL the new dragons, at whatever stage. I think they're great and I thank TJ and the artists involved on making them. Really appreciate all the effort put into making these babies! Thank you!

That being said, the Tsunamis are now my most recent favorite dragons, I just love them <3

all of them have a special charme =)

Edited by tjenni

This was an awesome release!

I <3 the Luminas adults and the way that they actually do seem to have glowing scales.

Sooooooooooooooooooooooo happy. =)

The Luminas are utterly gorgeous - both the male and the female. I love the colour and the poses, really, really beautiful. They are my favourite of the three breeds.

I love the colour of the Tsunamis and the detail on their wings with the transparent parts - so very sprited. However, I confess I am more than a little disappointed as I thought we were going to get some lovely, cuddly, chunky dragons - based on the hatchlings. But that isn't a criticism of the sprite, not at all. I was just expecting something completely different. Once I've got over the disappointment I'm sure I'll like them even more than I do.

As for the UVs, very pretty. Great colours and poses - in prefer the male to the female, but both have been really well done.

Kudos to all the spriters involved in this release - and thank you so much for giving us more lovely dragons.

I love them, all of them. wub.gif

Tsunami have really great colors, I love shading on Lumina, and UV came out as a great hybrid, you just can see both of it's parents in it.

I love all of their poses too.

Thank You TJ and Spriters for this amazing new dragons.

Oh, the male Lumina! So choice. Really liking the breed more than I thought I would, and the Ultra-Violets too - can't wait to see Ultra-violets in lineages, particularly. Seems like they'd lend themselves to creative patterns. The starkness of the division of the patterns on the Waverunner's wings is taking some time for me to get used to, but I like their shape with those cute tails.

Oh I like the Lumina Dragons-- the highlights and shading remind me of thin sheet metal =P Still on the fence about the Tsunamis, and the Ultraviolets are nice in that they stayed true to their hybrid looks. Someone mentioned earlier that the color reminded them of grade-school purple paper, and that is so spot on.

And through the Luminas, we have another white(ish) dragon biggrin.gif

... Ahh. The male lumina dragon just won me over.

I'm loving the male lumina! All these dragons are fantastic. A big happy birthday to DC and thanks to TJ and the spriters! Hopefully the next 6 years will be just as good as the first 6. happy.gif

I love the Tsunamis & the Luminas.

The hybrid... the purple seems kind of blah to me. It's so pale, not very striking.

It may or may not grow on me over time, though.

... Ahh. The male lumina dragon just won me over.

They really are quite lovely.

I was looking at different pairing potentials and I was checking out a White and then flipped back to the Lumina and it's amazing how much the glowing aspect comes alive after looking at something straight on White.

I can't believe how much lineage potential this release has provided. Thanks spriters and TJ and happy birthday DC!

Aww gorgeous. I'm confused about the female tsunami wyvern anatomy though... the wings look a bit odd and I don't know where the body really is?

haha we have more buttwings smile.gif amazing!

i love the tsunami wyverns most biggrin.gif very gorgeous wings.

HOLY TOLEDO, they are really fantastic!!!

Thank you for the new additions! biggrin.gif