TJ09

2012-05-21 - Happy 6th Birthday!

Ah, the Lumina's are my favorite from this release. I like the overall poses and the colors. :3 (But I didn't notice the wingbutts til I looked a second time. xd.png)

I'm also loving the female UV sprite.

I just learnt of the new eggs now. Got one yellow one then tried for a 2nd one with no luck so was surprised as anything to see two on my scroll. So where do I find the other two in what biome and what is their description. Thanks a lot. Will try to get more tomorrow morning. smile.gif

The blue eggs (Tsunami dragons) can only be found in the Coast, the Lumina dragons (which you already have two of) can be found in every Biome, and the last one, the UltraViolet dragon, can only be gained by breeding Spitfires with Purples.

Tsunami dragon's egg description:

"This egg is rocking back and forth in a puddle, creating small waves"

Lumina dragon's egg description: "This egg shines brightly in the sunlight."

UltraViolet dragon's egg decscription: "This egg is very warm, as if it has been sitting out in strong sunlight."

Good luck!

Edited by CDM

Ah, crap, the AP is full and I only need one more Wave. xd.png

(And yes, I refuse to look at TJ's sprites and find out what the real name is. xd.png)

Oh well. That was a fun drop! I can't wait for my hatchies to grow up. :3 And hatch, for that matter. xd.png

Edited by TLOSpyrogirl

OMG, they're amazing! I wish my Spitfire would hurry up and cooldown so I can breed an Ultraviolet.

Oh awesome! I love the luminas and the other two are epic as well!

I haven't grown up right now, jsu hatchlings but the Wiki has pirctures of the adults now.

I find them all very pretty, but at the sprite of the female Tsumani Wyvern the head is hardly recognizable against the backgroung of the wing.

Edited by SleepyDragon

I was gonna post on here yesterday that I thought the name of the Hybrid was Ultraviolet.

OMG I was right.

I like these breeds alot.png

Edited by Toshiro8

I haven't grown up right now, jsu hatchlings but the Wiki has pirctures of the adults now.

I find them all very pretty, but at the sprite of the female Tsumani Wyvern the head is hardly recognizable against the backgroung of the wing.

Actually, if you look, it's a crest and not her wing. Her far wing's not at the angle to really hide the head.

How do you get a hybred if they are not released in the biomes?

Grammar Mistakes: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=111068 is the proper thread for pointing out mistakes.

I have seen all the ones reported here already reported there.

If you're just showing up, remember that others have asked where to get them. A quick search may get you your answer. :3

~

Lovely adults. I've been waiting for the tsunamis forever! I remember helping out in their thread way back when. I am so excited they are finally out. <3

The ultraviolets are wonderful. I love JOTB's arts. :3

First .... HAPPY BIRTHDAY DC .... 6 years. WOW

Second .... able to get two of each of the new eggies *crosses finger* hope they gender one male/one female per breed

Lastly .... A BIG THANK YOU TO TJ AND THE SPIRTERS. Once again excellent job.

I think the ultraviolet dragons are my favorites. The tsunami wyvern sprites look a little small to me compared to the other sprite - especially given that they're described as being huge.

oh, the adults look lovely! i especially love the uv's. n w n

of course, all the other sprite look just as stunning.

so far, i've got two lumina's and one tidal. gonna get a uv once i get a female purple.

I believe that is a technique used to show the size of the creature...if you look at the wings they dwarf the body and head size; from that I get: This dragon must be giant if the wings are that large compared to the rest of it.

I dunno might just be me. But i've used that technique to show size in my own drawings before.

(its mostly just the female tsunami that makes me think this)

Anyway, awesome release. I only just now locked myself with this release. 2 of each and a turpentine, which i didn't have before xd.png

Edited by DarkdragoonXHybrid

I can`t wait until my dragons will grow up. smile.gif

JOTB is amazing as always same to the other artists.

I believe that is a technique used to show the size of the creature...if you look at the wings they dwarf the body and head size; from that I get: This dragon must be giant if the wings are that large compared to the rest of it.

That was my impression too. smile.gif

I really love these dragons, all three of them. The only thing that makes me not as keen on the ultraviolets is the fact that they're hybrids, which I'm not too keen on in general. I like having CBs and being able to decide my own lineages. tongue.gif But other than that, I love all three!

I should check the forum more often because I almost missed this awesome new release.

Happy Birthday DC! biggrin.gif

Can someone help me get some Ultra Violet dragons? I can't find them.

Ultra violets are breed only. Breeding a spitfire and a purple can give an ultra violet.