TJ09

2012-05-21 - Happy 6th Birthday!

Ooh, now I wonder what the male ones look like! *pokes the male hatchie, who's taking soooo long and is the last one to mature* The female sure is pretty smile.gif What a lovely name, Lumina.

I'm practically bursting in anticipation. I can't wait to see what the sunshines look like. I want them to just grow up now! Come on!

Edit: haha! As soon as I posted this, the female grew up! And she's lovely! Thank you spriters and TJ! <3 Love the Lumina dragons description!

Edited by StormWizard212

OH I knew I had seen the blue ones before somewhere! I love the adult Tsunami dragons, I'll have to get a few more after all. The Ultraviolets are also quite stunning, very unique.

Eep and I just caught one of the others growing up. "Lumina"...I like the sound of that. And the shiny texture of their scales is lovely.

Thanks so much talented artists and TJ! biggrin.gif

Edited by MissK.

I really like the new dragons! Great work to the artists, can`t wait to see the sunlight aduld! smile.gif

Beautiful shading on the wings of the female Lumina. And wonderful name too!

Love their description as well, very interesting breed.

Nice, the sunshine one biggrin.gif But my favourite is the Tsunami <3 Second fave is the UV. ;D Thank you to the spriters who made these dragons!

Edited by rampaging wyvern

Oooh, the pose of the female tsunami is certainly eye catching! I love how their bodies are so much smaller than their wings - kinda makes them cute. x) ... but deadly. ninja.gif

And omg, the female UV is awesome too! I wish my spitfires and purples threw me another egg because now my poor little UV hatchie (who was influenced male) is going to be lonely without a female counterpart. ;A; Here's to hoping for better breeding results next week... =p

Ooh, just noticed that the Lumina female has grown up. Nice. o:

Holy snot, the Luminas.

BUTTWINGS.

BUTTWINGS, MAN.

Hnnnnnng these are my new favorite breed. Just-- the buttwings. <3333

All the adults look great! I love the markings on the Tsunami's wings.

Ahhh I knew I was going to love the fourwings <3 can't wait to see the male!

The other dragons are pretty too. Good haul this round. :'3

Lumina x Sunsong FTW.

Lol'ing at the female Tsunami's lineage picture. x3

But so far the female UV is the only dragon of this new release that I like. :c Oh well.

Eee! I love the adults, especially the Tsunami males, my favorite, but all the dragons are lovely! biggrin.gif

I must admit I'm having a really hard time seeing what I'm supposed to be seeing on the female Tsunami. I'm not sure what to make of her right now...granted, I just woke up and took my first sip of coffee. This is nothing against the artists at all, but I'm trying to see her face, and right now my eyes just aren't bringing her together... Sorry... >_<

Just wanted to chime in and say thank you to the spriters of these gorgeous dragons. So much love for you guys.... muchas gracias for all the hard work!

Holy snot, the Luminas.

BUTTWINGS.

BUTTWINGS, MAN.

All the adults look great! I love the markings on the Tsunami's wings.

...I nearly spit my drink at BUTTWINGS. xd.png

But the Luminas are gorgeous! I love all three dragons in this release. wub.gif

Thank you, TJ and spriters! Lovely additions to the cave!

I am so happy today *does the happy dance* I caught myself two luminas and a tsunami, which brings me to 4 of each CB. Plus I got my Magicarp badge ! I am one happy camper.

Now I'll let you get a chance at hunting and I'll try breeding myself some UVs smile.gif

Edit : The luminas are lovely smile.gif I get the feeling I've already seen them somewhere... Very shiny and pwetty.

Edited by Anna Selka

Lumina x Sunsong FTW.

o: I agree with the slight glossy/shine to them. <:

Female UV and male tsunami match each other pose wise. Wonder if they will ever become a Thuwed pair. =o

ETA:

Holy snot, the Luminas.

BUTTWINGS.

BUTTWINGS, MAN.

Bahaha. XD Got to keep those pretty butts off the ground, eh Luminas? =P

Edited by Varekis

sorry - typos on the 'Buttwings' spiel

'Lumina Dragons revieved their names' should be 'Lumina Dragons receive their names'

'These narcasistic dragons' should be 'These narcissistic dragons'

Loving all the sprites guys - well done.

Ah, while I like all the adults, gonna have to say that my very favourite overall is the male tsunami wyvern. The lumina dragon has my favourite shading, though.

Oh the female Lumina is adult now... though i'm a bit dissapointed with the Lumina.

So my favorites are the Ultraviolet and the male Tsunami smile.gif

*already plans on building an army of UVs ninja.gif *

Love, love, love the Ultraviolet and Tsunami. Thank you spriters for the gorgeous dragons! wub.gif