TJ09

2012-05-21 - Happy 6th Birthday!

Thrilled at a new water dragon. Hope they are rare, maybe it will encourage more people to hang around that biome and clear it out a bit faster. I always feel a little bit sad when I go there, because it seems like the least loved biome. xd.png

Actually, you should be hoping they are common so more people will hunt for them tongue.gif

When sorted alphabetically they appear between the Thunders and Turpentines, so I'm guessing it's tide something.

I'm gonna guess either Tidal Wave Dragon or Tsunami Dragon... xd.png If the hatchies make tiny waves...then the adults must make...

^ I would love the name Tsunami Dragon, so cool sounding.

Are there any theories yet about their names/type?

As far as I can see using alphabetical breed sorting

the sunshine is between GoN(after lake/water so -lavender?) but before magi so I think it starts with an L

the rocking wave has settled between thunder and turpentine - Tidal?

I haven't got a hybrid yet

According to the wiki the hybrid eggs show up between Turpentines and Valentine's Dragons, I am hoping that they start with a U because we have no dragons yet that start with U.

Edited by Lady_DragonRider

Aw man just saw this! Happy Birthday DC! Yay New eggies!

happy birthday!

gosh, such pretty hatchlings!

I'm thrilled to see a coast release, even if I'm currently failing to catch that egg. *shakes fist* xd.png

Argh! NewShineyPretties!!

Egglocked Becky is.... egglocked. *grumps*

Happy birthday, DC!! Here's to many, many more!! <3

I had no idea there were new dragons! I read "this egg shines brightly in the sunlight" and thought to myself, I don't remember that one, low and behold, new eggs!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DRAGON CAVE.

Well, just got one of the "Very warm' Eggs - now to get the others!

*Edit: Just snagged and influenced the Puddle Eggs

Thank you and Happy Birthday Dragon Cave!

Edited by ShorahNagi

Aww, cm'on! My only CB spitfire, and the only non-bred CB purple male I have won't breed with each other! dry.gif Bad dragies... *shrugs* At least there isn't a lack of CB female purples on my scroll! xP

Can't wait to start a new lineage I have with the royal and new silvery hatchies! Shining brightly in the moonlight and sunlight! Was that just a coincidence or done on purpose?

*squeeeee* Yay, new dragons! And my internet's been out of commission, so I'm only just now able to get on and try for 'em. XD Can't wait to get some!

Hmm, they are already filtering into the current dragons. They can't be that common then.

Hmm, they are already filtering into the current dragons. They can't be that common then.

Which ones ? The Wave ones or the Shinies ? I was hoping the mass drops would last longer... I'd like at least 3 of each in case they become rare.

Which ones ? The Wave ones or the Shinies ? I was hoping the mass drops would last longer... I'd like at least 3 of each in case they become rare.

More so the Shinies, but the Waves too.

Yea, and you've got to be kidding me! My best shot is during an hour release, and, due to some annoying person, my internet shuts off in less than three hours! I've only got two good shots today, and I doubt my sister's going to get any at all as she's super new at all this catching stuff. Plus the fact that I have only one egg spot left to put an egg in...

Thank you for answering smile.gif Well I guess I'll just have to keep my fingers crossed that I'll manage to catch a few more in the next couple of days.

More so the Shinies, but the Waves too.

Keep in mind that the shinnies are dropping in all the locations, they still could be common.

Happy belated birthday Dragon cave

I have to ask will they be sticking around and which bioms will I find the little eggies in :3

Since I realized it would be more than a week before I have space to breed some li'l hybrids for my own scroll, I thought, hey, let's make people happy! So I just bred five hybrid eggies, all of which auto-abandoned to the AP. If you got one, congrats and enjoy! laugh.gif

As an added bonus, I now know that all six of my spitfire x purple pairs are compatible. Wootness!

Happy belated birthday Dragon cave

I have to ask will they be sticking around and which bioms will I find the little eggies in :3

Most likely they are here to stay

They are dropping in the Coast for the Blue Puddle one

The white one is in all Biomes

The Grey one can only be gotten by breeding (purple to spitfire)

Most likely they are here to stay

They are dropping in the Coast for the Blue Puddle one

The white one is in all Biomes

The Grey one can only be gotten by breeding (purple to spitfire)

Oh thanks for the help ^.^ I caught a wave baby already after catching a CB split and 2 CB skywings :3

Happy Birthday DC and thanks to TJ and crew for 6 awesome years. smile.gif

NOW, to catch all these new eggs once I am unlocked.