Saloiq

Cool Codes

Heres to my future pair of Ochredraks:

user posted image

I just love the egg's code wub.gif Too bad its a drak though sad.gif

I caught a couple more codes in the Cave today. :3 Think I'll go ahead and make a list of all my code pygmies, though there's not that many just now:

3ZOOs (f) the Pygmy

93Zap (f) the Pygmy

WNags (?) the Crimson Flare

SeXlA (?) the Misfit

dieu9 (m) the Nilia

tREX3 (m) the Nilia

KeGTF (?) the Nilia

PeN7r (m) the Seawyrm

nYLOn (m) the Seawyrm

ANGLe (?) the Seawyrm

The ?'s are ones that are still growing and thus haven't gendered yet.

ANGLe (?) the Seawyrm

Oh wow, ANGLe? *_* Great catch!

...and Amazon_warrior's anGEL is a Seawyrm too. O: That makes the fact that you guys have angel and angle even more awesome.

@KuukiKiller

I like watching cartoons too - I like them a lot better than shows with people in them. C:

Wow, seawyrms are really bringing it lately! I picked up defEr and was given SOaRS by an amazing fabulous gifter. <3

ETA: gifting egg from knife x aaaa : gone, enjoy!

Edited by munificent

Oh wow, ANGLe? *_* Great catch!

...and Amazon_warrior's anGEL is a Seawyrm too. O: That makes the fact that you guys have angel and angle even more awesome.

Chanilove was an absolute star and allowed me to trade for her ANGle! smile.gif <3 It's influenced to be a mate for anGEL and I've promised her the first egg if they're compatible, but after that I'll be happy to open a list if people are interested. (Assuming they get on, that is. If they don't I may cry...)

ETA: I've also updated my codes post with a spreadsheet of all my CB code dragons. It's not as shiny as munificent's but hopefully I'll be able to keep it up to date more easily and it'll be easier to search. smile.gif

Edited by Amazon_warrior

Woke up to find TWO number code eggs that were gifted to me. blink.gifbiggrin.gif

Thank you Amazon Warrior and Confused Cat!

And Thank you everyone around still looking!

wub.gif

Yay, I got the multi-cool-code egg! Thank you Wiz! smile.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/iGF4a

Name help please? I've probably spent 15 minutes trying to name the 3rd gens so far, but I can't think of anything. v_v If you have suggestions for the last two 2nd gens, I don't mind hearing those either. :D

http://dragcave.net/lineage/iGF4a

Name help please? I've probably spent 15 minutes trying to name the 3rd gens so far, but I can't think of anything. v_v If you have suggestions for the last two 2nd gens, I don't mind hearing those either. biggrin.gif

Grandpa is made of p0rn and Gay Pride biggrin.gif

I'm on a code-gifting spree! XD I gave Wiz a ham code yesterday and now I've PM'd Saloiq with a palindrome I found in the Cave. :3 My third gift, a LORD among dragons, is for whoever PM's me first! Spoken for!

I'd hunt more, but I'm locked now. Dx

Edited by Chanilove

I've been finding some great codes myself, now that I'm hooked on them:

83InA: seawyrm pgymy

leaVu: a ochredrak

SGRIN: was gifted to me by a wonderful person wub.gif

W6DuE: Horse dragon ( I wish it said W2Due)

TDRlp: A flamingo, who is fogged at the moment

And surprise, surprise, a CB F-Bomb:

censorkip.gif: a deepsea

Edited by xeyla

anGEL and ANGLe are compatible! biggrin.gif First egg's on its way to Chanilove and I'm keeping the next, but after that I'm happy to open three gifting slots if people want a baby from them. smile.gif

Wiz's suggestion helped me come up with the name "Gay And Happy". :D I wonder if it qualifies as a pun...? Now everyone has a fitting name. (:

@Amazon_warrior - I'd love a baby from those two! Hopefully all the slots haven't been taken up by requests by PM yet. XD

Edited by Saloiq

Wiz's suggestion helped me come up with the name "Gay And Happy". biggrin.gif I wonder if it qualifies as a pun...? Now everyone has a fitting name. (:

@Amazon_warrior - I'd love a baby from those two! Hopefully all the slots haven't been taken up by requests by PM yet. xd.png

Nope. In fact, you're the first on the list. I'll update my codes post with the list as it stands...

Made this for myself and thought I'd share.

user posted image

[URL=http://tj.k.vu/173][IMG=http://i49.tinypic.com/6tjnm0.jpg][/URL]

Lookie what I just found with a code I never actually thought of before: http://dragcave.net/lineage/s6EXT. Saw someone who was breeding and dropping tsunami's from purple neb, picked this one up (before I saw its code) c: Too bad it isnt CB to start a lineage

free to good home: messy lineaged waverunner egg

-gone-

Edited by xeyla