Saloiq

Cool Codes

and a last gift for the evening:

little nilia with big aspirations: Glad to help, Chanilove, seems like you're on a roll! biggrin.gif

Edited by munificent

and a last gift for the evening:

little nilia with big aspirations: tREX3

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

OMGOSH. Stop it. x_X I just started collecting code pygmies and I'm locked. I actually just came here to post my findings and saw that. T_T I almost tossed away a project egg. xP So sad right now.

I have CpUPZ and PeN7r, both Seawyrm Pygmies, and just snatched 3ZOOs the original Pygmy. None of the codes really work together, but eventually I'll find some that will. I abandoned a Crimson Flare Pygmy with MOB in the code the other day on accident. Still shooting myself in the foot for that one. :c Hopefully I'll get a pair worth breeding some day.

Threw away CpUPZ and claimed your tREX3. I think he and 3ZOOs could make a nice Jurassic Park baby. xP Thanks Munificent!

EDIT: Just grabbed a Nilia with the code dieu9, too. Tonight's a good night for Pygmy codes apparently!

Edited by Chanilove

Yes yes praise me more! XD Actually I'm just glad it seems to work. Anyway I'm pretty sure I promised you trebl x clef ages ago and then forgot about it? (organization? ha - only a thin illusion) so that doesn't count.

Ann0y - super amazing gj!

The everything in alphabetical order is great! XD Ooh, yay, now I'm back to three choices!

O: I have the code master's approval.

Edit:

Lookiw what I just bred  XD A second gen egg from cool code parents with it's own cool code.

Congrats on the cool code family! :D

So, I was checking my dragons' codes earlier and noticed something extremely nice.

I have this lovely two-breed stairstep Thuwed Purple Nebula, whose code is dVNtY... Or Dvnty. Add I times three and you get Divinity. :3

Edit:

Lookiw what I just bred  xd.png A second gen egg from cool code parents with it's own cool code.

god I love it when they do that...

you should breed one of those for Saloiq's lineage they would fit perfectly together...

also just grabbed poQfi and pdAWN a couple of minutes ago oh man I'm totally hope I can breed the poofi with my huski...soo cute ;_;

and recently grabbed these (which are good codes even if they aren't CB )

SSlim, gRiIm, and bHaGS xd.png there was some sort of creepy theme going on that day...

Yesterday there was a Deep Sea with a code like "bow" in the AP and one with a code like "ox". When I realized "ox bow" is something that exists, I took them. This is how they will look together.

However they are locking me and there are so many eggs waiting to be bred and caught, so... maybe someone is interested in adopting them?

-- No one took them, now I'm keeping them. tongue.gif

Edited by Confused Cat

The everything in alphabetical order is great! xd.png Ooh, yay, now I'm back to three choices!

O: I have the code master's approval.

Yeah, it's helping me out, too, the list, and being able to sort by gender too. Also, I think between me and the codes I am hardly the master there. xd.png But I always get happy seeing what codes other people have and how they got them and how they pair them up. It's just cool to me. Approval all the time everywhere up in this thread. biggrin.gif

Anyway sent you a pm with trebl x clef egg! Finally!

Yeah, it's helping me out, too, the list, and being able to sort by gender too. Also, I think between me and the codes I am hardly the master there. XD But I always get happy seeing what codes other people have and how they got them and how they pair them up. It's just cool to me. Approval all the time everywhere up in this thread. :D

Anyway sent you a pm with trebl x clef egg! Finally!

Wow, I didn't even notice the dropdown sorts! I like how you have a section just for poo. 8D

I like seeing the pairings best. :D

...and I think you mixed the teleport links up or something. XD shh

Edited by Saloiq

Wow, I didn't even notice the dropdown sorts! I like how you have a section just for poo. 8D

I like seeing the pairings best. biggrin.gif

...and I think you mixed the teleport links up or something. xd.png

Poo! I don't know how I ended up with so many poo codes; for a while I was trying to make a pair and there were a few refusals, and somehow suddenly many poos. I think that category was born out bemusement at the whole thing.

Parings are great! I often feel like I could be doing better. Seems like other people are always doing interesting things.

Shhushed. ninja.gif

Having fun looking at this. 

Went looking for breeding partners today and discovered I have a TJ egg

http://dragcave.net/view/tj0K

Yay! I'm glad it seems like it's working fine so far - guess I'll take out the disclaimer. biggrin.gif

Neat TJ code too! I miss four letter codes.

Edited by munificent

Someone interested in a Sunstone egg with "cRufu" code? It's nearly "Rufus", if there's FF7 fans here...

On cooldown for now, I'll send to AP by tomorrow if no answers, as I need the space. smile.gif

I'll make a list for this pair too, if there's interest, since it's thread-relevant. :3

smile.gif

I'm interested.

I'd like to be added to list please.

Not sure if you'd be interested, munificent (or others--I'm looking at you, Saloiq, lol,) but I have a Poo code that you'd be welcome to smile.gif It's on a CB Moonstone.

Gone, and I'm pretty sure I know who has taken it and will love it. *waves hi*

Edited by CDM

Not sure if you'd be interested, munificent (or others--I'm looking at you, Saloiq, lol,) but I have a Poo code that you'd be welcome to :)  It's on a CB Moonstone.

Free to good home

My brother got it~ (Not me for once! I was locked and he was not. v_v) Maybe I should make a post here for him. >_> He has another poo to breed it to. XD

But a baby from them is going to me to stink up my cave. 8D

Edited by Saloiq

OMG - someone I know from a dogforum has this

http://dragcave.net/lineage/UHUra

Ok, it's male but still...

She does not have a fitting mate, so if there is someone who has some CB dragon like Kirk, Scotty, Spock, Enterprise, Star Trek, and so on and would be ready to part with that, I'm sure she would be happy to breed the pair for code lovers.

Gift for thread!

2nd gen geode from c0de x lover: http://dragcave.net/lineage/QRo7d

Gone, enjoy!

I'll make a list for this pair too, if there's interest, since it's thread-relevant. :3

@munificent - I would love an offspring of that pair if there is still room on your list. biggrin.gif

It's been a while since I've posted in this thread, or updated my code list. I have this pair to add to my list, as well as a couple gifts from other people. smile.gif

All the men in the room, please leave. Fabio has entered the building:

user posted image

~ok, i know his code is off, but I could not help myself~

Who wants a Fabio baby? The dragon is male, and can be paired with any dragon. Mind you some of mine have been bred recently. I also need to update my code listing, I have aquired more codes but have been too lazy to update the list rolleyes.gif

EDIT:

dropped to the AP. Maybe someone will like it.

Edited by xeyla