Saloiq

Cool Codes

Yeah, me too, I caught a "Leek" coded pumpkin *grins* I froze it though, it was kinda messy. Maybe you should do the same with your Hinge one? :D

I abandoned it on the 30th, as I *thought* it wouldn't hatch in time for me to lock myself with the new dragons, but I guess I should've kept it. XD

Edited by Saloiq

I caught an 0RnOT :)http://dragcave.net/lineage/0RnOT I'm not planning on keeping it though, so if anyone wants it for a lineage project, I'm happy to trade. :)

If it wouldn't be hogging an egg-space on the new Halloween release I would try to come up with something to trade for it so that I could breed it with TjCAN. I hate everything right now. XD *curls up in emo corner*

Found this cool code at the cave: b0XM8

Box, mate! BOX!! tongue.gif

Going to put it back in, thought it was a different kind of pink. They have the same description tongue.gif lol

Was locked already but saw one of the new eggs with code Salty pass through... Wish I could have gotten that... I got an A1Sam though.

If anyone has a CAPS only or Numbers only coded new egg, I would be happy to exchange for Sam or any of the others. Thanks!

Edited by lilysally

Got absolutely no cool coded Halloweenies. :P I was just trying to fill myself up though. If it continues to be so easy to get these dragons throughout the day, maybe I'll abandon one and keep hunting?

Yesterday I dreamed about finding multiple Hals with great codes, like WH1RLP0OL (even though it's too long) and some other stuff. XD

One of mine have the code MY0de. To my surprise, the name Yode wasn't taken, so I've reserved it for him. :3

Things slowed down a lot this morning - dropped my no-codes and have gotten a few ok ones; picked up IdEkE, which I snagged as I deke (hockey... sobbing forever ;_;) funny as it's stuck in a corner. Also iWEbD and ekBo0. Locked atm... probably try for better later depending on how much time and inclination I have today. Also picked up cb moonstone sPAcE yesterday which is my new joy of joys. Just have to decide how to gender it. Too many prospective mates... alot.png

Things slowed down a lot this morning - dropped my no-codes and have gotten a few ok ones; picked up IdEkE, which I snagged as I deke (hockey... sobbing forever ;_;) funny as it's stuck in a corner. Also iWEbD and ekBo0. Locked atm... probably try for better later depending on how much time and inclination I have today. Also picked up cb moonstone sPAcE yesterday which is my new joy of joys. Just have to decide how to gender it. Too many prospective mates... alot

Big congrats on the space dragon! <3 If you end up gendering it male and after you've gifted a bunch of 2G offspring from one of its code mates, perhaps I could bother you for a 2G from blue Nebula for my checker? I have a naming scheme in place so I typically don't ask for bred dragons from it, but with a code like "space" I think I can make an exception. XD

But again, that's only if you gender it male and don't mind breeding it with a non-code for my personal lineage project. I don't know if you do set mates with code dragons or not, but I figured it was worth a shot. >.>

"I deke" is a nice catch, too! The "web" one is pretty nifty since it's a Halloween dragon -- makes me think of spiders, which are Halloween-ish.

Edited by Chanilove

Thanks! No, I don't really have set pairings for anything except a few named & matched pairs, and that's just a guideline as some names don't make sense alone. In fact I like to mix and match codes with different mates, I'm just kind of uncreative about it. But I'll contact you for sure if I go male - I'm leaning toward it at the moment, actually. Even though I feel I have better specific matches for it if I go female, at least it seems like a better general matcher as a male. Plus I like the male moonstones. biggrin.gif

Thanks! No, I don't really have set pairings for anything except a few named & matched pairs, and that's just a guideline as some names don't make sense alone. In fact I like to mix and match codes with different mates, I'm just kind of uncreative about it. But I'll contact you for sure if I go male - I'm leaning toward it at the moment, actually. Even though I feel I have better specific matches for it if I go female, at least it seems like a better general matcher as a male. Plus I like the male moonstones. :D

You are awesome! Definitely let me know what you decide. :3

Also: I just found a CB Nocturne with the code "VOVEL". Not only is it an all-caps code, but Google thinks it's a name, too. If anyone wants it just PM me! I'll set up a transfer when I wake up. <3 APing. :(

Edited by Chanilove

I was very lucky with cool coded Halloween dragons, so I was wondering -- is there anyone interested in an All-Caps coded hatchling?

http://dragcave.net/lineage/UOLGY

It even looks a bit like "Eulogy", which I find very fitting for a Halloween dragon!

If you're interested, PM me? I'll happily trade it 1:1 for another Halloween 2012 hatchling with a messed-up code (which will be named). Will be swapped with Tawanda001! smile.gif

Edited by fallen_leaf

Not the greatest, but I have two new H'ween with the codes 7Luv4 and BAdO3

...and now 3 nice codes for my scroll, thx leaf!

Edited by Tawanda001

smile.gif I at least got pretty alright codes for most of the halloweens I caught...

bWAXB

HvsKi (planning on breeding it with my Huski if it genders right...)

ig1rl

5KlA1 (oh homestuck <3 )

and alright codes... (might trade them latter on though)

NsMEW (I love mew...)

TeeKa

oh and thanks again munificent for this one! the top one reminds me of "lol Dog" so I'll be putting it in my lineage xd.png

Edited by 626lavaheart

Gift for the thread smile.gif

The CB Stone called House, now has a new home!

Thank you for letting me know, Sister of the Dragon! I'm glad a House lover grabbed it laugh.gif

Edited by CDM

Gift for the thread smile.gif

The CB Stone called House, now has a new home!

Thank you smile.gif As a huge House fan I couldn't resist.

Seems my Pygmies like me! My word-code pair gave me a word-code baby wub.gif

user posted image

If anyone is interested in a trade, PM me.

Found a Misfit mate for my KeGTF here. :3 I reeeeally hope they don't refuse.

What I wasn't expecting was to catch FAIL4 the Nocturne. o.o I'll probably try trading it tomorrow, though, since I only collect pygmy codes. I really don't need another addiction right now. XD I just may be able to get some mates for my Halloweens. Wish me luck!

Edited by Chanilove