Saloiq

Cool Codes

*snort* The Seawyrms are at it again! http://dragcave.net/lineage/1WEAK I just couldn't resist. rolleyes.gif

ETA: ...and I *had* to have this: http://dragcave.net/lineage/glorY ohmy.gif Pygmy codes FTW!

I'm sort of considering starting a separate group lineage based on anGEL and such mates as I find for him, but I want to collect a few more codes for his harem first (glorY's definitely a candidate!). Good idea or super lame? unsure.gif

Edited by Amazon_warrior

I like the idea, pygmies are cute, no reason they shouldn't share in some cool code love. biggrin.gif

I like the idea, pygmies are cute, no reason they shouldn't share in some cool code love.  biggrin.gif

Yay! biggrin.gif Though I'm going to hold off starting anything until I have at least two confirmed mates for anGEL (three would be even better, but that depends on me finding another suitable code). It'll also encourage me to do something with the Pygmies on my scroll - they're cute but I tend to neglect them in favour of their full-sized cousins. rolleyes.gif

Edited by Amazon_warrior

Have:

user posted image 2G Spitfire egg from Naughty parents

Want: offer! anything goes, but looking for hatchies of anything. Need inbred for freezing purposes.

Offer here

If you really, really want it, then PM me and let me know. I could change this to a gift link instead.

Edited by xeyla

Yay!  :D  Though I'm going to hold off starting anything until I have at least two confirmed mates for anGEL (three would be even better, but that depends on me finding another suitable code).  It'll also encourage me to do something with the Pygmies on my scroll - they're cute but I tend to neglect them in favour of their full-sized cousins.  :rolleyes:

If you do, shoot me a PM. I've told myself a million times that I don't need anymore projects, but I honestly can't help myself. :3 I'm obsessed with code pygmies and thus would be happy to participate, especially since I already have a dragon from them. <3

EDIT: Almost forgot why I came here! I nabbed a CB Brimstone with the code JNEMO if anyone would be interested. It's free to a good home! Just PM me and I'll set up a transfer in the morning. :)

Edited by Chanilove

If you do, shoot me a PM. I've told myself a million times that I don't need anymore projects, but I honestly can't help myself. :3 I'm obsessed with code pygmies and thus would be happy to participate, especially since I already have a dragon from them. <3

Thanks, I will do! smile.gif Love the name, by the way. biggrin.gif

In an ideal world, anGEL will eventually have code mates of every possible Pygmy breed, though who knows how long that'll taken? tongue.gif

ETA: Maybe it won't take as long as I think it might! Literally just caught this in the cave: http://dragcave.net/lineage/bINdi biggrin.gif

I think it's a possible choice for a mate, given that it has spiritual meaning.

ETA2: In other news, these two decided that they were very much *not* soulmates. :sadface:

Edited by Amazon_warrior

In an ideal world, anGEL will eventually have code mates of every possible Pygmy breed, though who knows how long that'll taken? tongue.gif

ETA: Maybe it won't take as long as I think it might! Literally just caught this in the cave: http://dragcave.net/lineage/bINdi biggrin.gif

I think it's a possible choice for a mate, given that it has spiritual meaning.

Whoa, congrats on another word Pygmy! (Or two, since I forgot to say that for glory~) I think it'd be cool if you made a stairstep (possibly rainbow stairstep *_*) with angel and his mates.

gone!

Edited by xeyla

Free to go to a good home: dRTTY x Tmppr (parents are in /view page order, not /lineage page order).

No restrictions; just let me know if you grabbed it. biggrin.gif

I tried my luck biting the eggie (a vampire with parents like that would be neat!) and it died. Oh well. sad.gif

Edited by pinkgothic

Grabbed a few more code pygmies:

SapKm

QBOXZ

TjCAN

Oh, the possibilities of the last one are endless! XD I think I'm going to breed it with 93Zap until I find something better.

Edited by Chanilove

Grabbed a few more code pygmies:

SapKm

QBOXZ

TjCAN

Oh, the possibilities of the last one are endless! xd.png I think I'm going to breed it with 93Zap until I find something better.

That last one is superb! xd.png

@Saloiq: Thanks! biggrin.gif And if I can find a code Pygmy from every breed, I'll totally do that!

That last one is superb! XD

@Saloiq: Thanks! :D And if I can find a code Pygmy from every breed, I'll totally do that!

I thought so too. :3 What's more is some very lovely person caught a Pygmy with the code GEToJ and has offered to send me a transfer in the morning. Perfect mates! I hope they don't refuse. T_T

I've been keeping an eye out for mates for your angels, but haven't came across any suitable codes yet. I'll keep looking for you, though! <3

I thought so too. :3 What's more is some very lovely person caught a Pygmy with the code GEToJ and has offered to send me a transfer in the morning. Perfect mates! I hope they don't refuse. T_T

I've been keeping an eye out for mates for your angels, but haven't came across any suitable codes yet. I'll keep looking for you, though! <3

That'd be an awesome combo! *sends anti-refusal vibes* smile.gif

Awww, thanks hun! <3 You're a star. smile.gif I was thinking I'd do the same for your TJ egg. wink.gif

Have: Female CB Waverunner hatchie with all numbers as the code! 4d4h left! http://dragcave.net/lineage/65289

Want: offers! offer what you think is fair, thank you.

-grew up!-

Edited by xeyla

I have a CB Vine with the code 0GlEE, like "oh glee!"... or "ugly". xP It's free to a good home. PM me if you'd like to give it one. It's on cooldown. ^.^ Gone!

And this CB Balloon is a joke!

Edited by Chanilove

I have a CB Vine with the code 0GlEE, like "oh glee!"... or "ugly". xP It's free to a good home. PM me if you'd like to give it one. It's on cooldown. ^.^ Gone!

And this CB Balloon is a joke!

I adopted it! Thank you!

Also edited my post, which is 2 up, added a new trade offer to it.