pinkieseb

Dragon Home Searchation

Shadowbrood growled,

"Let Duskwings go! If you do I'll let Shade live...."

He gave a head message to everyone still at GoodCamp,

Help, Duskwings is going to be killed unless you help!

Stargazer waked to the scene.He watched in amusement for a while;until he got bored.He decided to help Shadowbrood.Oh,how he will love the blood being spilled.He concentrated,and a power of stars,black ones,came swirling around him.He unleashed it at Darkfire, a beam of sparling,ugly stars shot at Darkfire.

Edited by ChocoBrownie

Tetra was inside the good camp with Ayleth. She was there mainly to protect the healer, but then she heard ShadowBrood's message. She gave Ayleth a nod then she went to where ShadowBrood was.

Ayleth was inside the medical den, with Tetra. She heard the call, but since she was a very poor fighter she knew that she would get in the way. She saw that Tetra nodded and therefor she knew that ment Tetra was going. She did want to help, but she was only a healer, not a fighter.

Vadellia was walking around until she saw the little fight. She saw Shade and a good hatchie basically pinned and under the threat of death. She only watched from the shadows, waiting until the perfect time to attack the one that had Shade.

Darkfire continued to glare at Shadowbrood. She sent a head message to Shade, saying Be careful. I think he has a plan.

--------------

Duskwings was fed up with being held hostage. Calling upon her knowledge from her self-training, she slashed at the ember dragon's paws in the blink of an eye. As the dragon loosened her grip in surprise, Duskwings wriggled free, joining Shadowbrood's side.

Skarr opened her eyes. The head message waking her. She poked Bluefire, who raised her head. Wha...? She asked.

Come on, we need to go. Skarr urged, rearing excitedly.

You're not going to drag me into a fight, are you? Bluefire mumbled.

Just... Come on! Skarr leapt into the air, gliding towards the location of ShadowBrood. Bluefire rolled her eyes and followed. Down there. Skarr growled, examining the scene. Two dragons, obviously the enemy, were facing ShadowBrood and Duskwings.

" I can't die. I can flash out of here in a second if I'll be attacked. And, for Duskwings.. We're not letting him go." Shade grow.ed, blood spurting from his neck. He charged at Duskwings, grabbing him by the neck. " Let us leave, or he—" Shade pointing at Duskwings. " Will be choked to death. And your clan wouldn't like that, would they?" he said. Suddenly he felt movement from behind. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw the rustling of a bush. " Ah, an ambush, huh?" he tightened his grip on Duskwings. " Call the, forth, I swear the hatchling will die."

(( He's not gonna die, don't worry Greenglasses :3))

Shade you Bakka. Vadellia sent to Shade. She ment moran, but she loved to use the word Bakka. She didn't come out though. She wanted to see what would happen.

Tetra was not making any sound nor moved any bransh. She was up wind so her sent could be smelt. She came out of the cover when Shade said to come out or the dragon dies. She prefered no one getting killed. She had no idea that her sister was around.

Vadellia saw her sister. Never mind, my mistake Shade. Looks like my sister is out to play, she sent. She remained covered, waiting and watching. She was grinning.

" err... I'll kill you too!" Shade growled, whipping the hatchling with his tail. " Haven't your elders taught you to play with hatchlings your own size?" he still held Duskwings. " I'll call My clan if I have to." he ignored Vadellia's Telepathy.

"And haven't anyone told you to mess with dragons your own size?" Tetra said. She wanted to get her fellow clans member out of the paws of the dragon inside her sisters clan. Shouldn't family stick together? Then again me and Vadellia are two different dragons Tetra thought to herself. She moved out of the tail, and felt like biting it, but she didn't.

Shadowbrood roared at Shade,

"Let them go, and we leave!"

He let go of the dragon he was holding and pushed her into Shade.

"Now let my clan be on our way!"

((Choco... 4 Lines... Go: Here))

Edited by pinkieseb

Mist saw their pointless fighting from a nearby bush. How foolish! she thought. Then slowly and calmly, she walked out. She sat down and looked at what was happening, taking in the scene. then quick as a flash, she sent a K.O. curse at Shade. It was a weak one, but enough to make Shade let Duskwings go.

-Edit

Mist walked towards the place Shadowbrood and the others were in. As she arrived she paused, wondering what happened. It seemed that some of them were wounded. She sat and asked, "What happened?"

Edited by SoiledLove

(( He already let go >_>))

Shade growled. He flew away into the forest. As he say down, he wondered, He didn't even think about who I was Shade sighed, and flee off for the cave.

~

Fao followed Mist. " Hi." she said, going into the bush too.

((oh, oops, then scratch that... But I don't really have anything else to post))

((...This is not working, I think I'm in a different timezone from everyone else, I'm ebing left behind every day...))

{This RP starts at 3:something in the morning T.T Great a way to show time differeance}

Ayleth was at home, just pasting back and forth. She was expecting that at least one injered dragon.

Tetra felt like she didn't help at all, but she at least tried. She walked over to where her sister was, but stopped infront of her and turned her back to her sister, unaware that her sister was there. "So what now ShadowBrood?" she asked.

Vadellia was remaining quite. She might as well spy on them since her idoit sister was giving her some cover, and not really noticing it.

Darkfire growled as she flew off to her cave. She had never felt so humiliated, getting beat up by Shadowbrood simply because she was trying to get a clan member back. She settled down and tended to her wounds.

------//------

Duskwings saw Mist approaching. Too tired to talk in full sentences, she grunted, "Big fight. Evil Clan. Leaves became shadow walker. Taken hostage. Won anyways"

((O_o This RP goes active at 10PM for me.... Im so tired so i wont be on tonight but,))

Shadowbrood sighed at Mist,

"Leaves is Shade.... He transformed... But he left now......"

Shadowbrood turned around and flew back to GoodCamp.

Mist nods, showing she understands. Then she looks at Duskwings, awaiting an explanation from her. Mist was angry at the pair of them for getting into such a pointless fight. She scowled.

"I was bored!" whined Duskwings "You weren't doing anything, and Shadowbrood was leaving for somewhere, and at least that was SOMETHING to do! You're not even helping me at all with this whole prophet business thingie!"

Stargazer boredly did nothing.He decided to track down those dragons he met earlier.He saw the dragons and landed.

"What's up?"He said cooly.(BTW he is talking to you guys AKA Mist,Duskwings,Shadowbrood...)

Duskwings whipped around and saw the nebula there. "Ah,nothing much. Just got back from this epic battle!" She slumped on to the ground. "Boy, I'm pooped!"