pinkieseb

Dragon Home Searchation

((back from reviewing for English test... ARGH Y U GO SO FAR WITHOUT ME?! Also oops, I forgot four sentences in last post))

Duskwings got up. As she felt the ground shake, she immediately took to the air in surprise. She was angry at herself for not being able to do anything. Suddenly, she saw a strange meteor. "What the-" she said before the ground rumbled again.She tried to ignore it and headed in the direction of the meteor, sending a head message to Mist about it too.

-----------

Darkfire suddenly felt the ground shake. Concerned, she sent Shade, Bloodvein, and Blazingice head messages. What's happening?

Edited by greenglassesgal

Bloodvein ran out of the cave as he felt the earthquake slowly come to an end.

"Shade, lets go check out the meteor!"

He jumped into the air and began to fly towards the large crator.

((I censorkip.gif hate my super slow Internet and pesky iPad autocorrect))

As Duskwings approached the crater, she saw the Shadow walker and the vampire there too. She pressed herself behind atree. Carefully, she peeked out, watching them silently.

Bloodvein stared down at the small glowing green rock in the middle of the crator. He jumped down and cautiously threw a stone at it. He then walked up and slowly touched his claw against it. Suddenly he felt strong power rushing through his body. He smiled as the rock stopped glowing.

((WHAT HAPPEND!?!?!?!? D: Dont go to hospital.... D:))

((Preparing for aliens...))

Mist sensed something was wrong. She flew up towards where the meteorite hit and saw Bloodvein and Shade there. She paused, some spot away from them.

---

Icefire had followed Mist. She floated directly behind her.

---

Blazingice followed Bloodvein. He puased on the edge of the crater.

((Nuh, just magic!))

Bloodvein turned around and looked at Shade, he was glowing this energy pulses, He looked at the other dragons watching, he laughed and shot lightning out of his fingers at them, but he was off target by a long shot.

((Its his 2nd side. Radiationspacemanthing biggrin.gif))

((ALIEN radioactive space thingymajig))

Duskwings nearly shrieked as a lightning bolt barely missed her. She urgently sent a head message to Mist. Be careful!!!

--------

Darkfire continued waiting for a response, but all she could hear was a sound not unlike static. She frowned, as this wasn't usually what one would expect from telepathic communication. Following her senses, she made her way towards Bloodvein.

Bloodvein used the energy to lift himself off the ground without using his wings. He laughed and then he landed. He sent fire bolts at Mist, he ran up and dived on DuskWings.

Bracing herself, Duskwings shut her eyes and curled up into a ball. She was so angry for being a coward, but she was just a tiny hatchling, after all. Suddenly, she sensed a huge pool of energy running through her veins, unlocked by her near-death experience. A sense of calmness washed over her as she used her mental power to drive Bloodvein (or so she thought the vampire's name was) off course.

Mist dodged the fire bolts. Suddenly, she wondered if she could have been wrong about that prophecy. After all, her pendant only said she was close, it didn't say that Shadowbrood was the one she was looking for.

---

Icefire hid in the trees.

---

Blazingice calmly watched Bloodvein.

As Darkfire got closer to the source of Bloodvein's trail, she saw a firebolt whizz right past her, incinerating a leetle tree (but somehow not killing it, luckily). She shuddered as she felt electricity crackling in the air. She sighed. "What have they gotten themselves into now?"

Edited by greenglassesgal

Bloodvein looked at Duskwings cowerering. He laughed, jumped into the air and started forming a bright white ball around him. He let it out and suddenly it expanded a few kilometres and disappeared. Everything it had expanded too was blackend with flames and had been thrown a few metres, including the other dragons. He laughed, suddenly the glowing stopped and he collapsed to the bottom of the crator.

Mist was thrown back by Bloodvein's attack. She landed on the ground, hard. She looked at her surroundings.

---

Icefire landed on mist.

Mist shock her off and began to heal her.

((I didnt know you were in this timezone! Its 3PM for me O_o))

Bloodvein groaned loudly as every muscle and bone in his body ached. He got up and started healing himself. Relief flooded through his body, he looked around and started to follow a scent of a dragon who was hit by the blast. He walked out of the crator and started to walk through the burnt forest.

((I know that you are in this time zone. You are 2 hours earlier. so it's 1 PM here))

Mist sensed Bloodvein's approach. She stiffened and continued to heal Icefire. Icefire moaned as Mist tried to heal her.

((Oh yeah. I finally counted how many RPs I'm on. 17 active ones in total))

Edited by SoiledLove

Bloodvein heard Icefires moan, he was now fully healed. Icefire and Mist werent strong fighters. The trees he was passing were slowly becoming non-burnt trees. He looked ahead and saw Mist and Icefire in a small clearing. The sky was going dark with clouds, and the sun was on the horizen letting off an eerie orange glow.

Mist turned and stared into Bloodvein's eyes calmly. Icefire got up shaking her head. She looked at bloodvein with pure fright and hid behind Mist.

---

blazingice thought that following Bloodvein was a badidea, so he stayed where he was.

Bloodvein smiled at Mist,

"Mist, your good with magic arnt you?"

He had no idea what had happend once he touched the meteor, and now he is determined to find out.

Mist frowned, "Why do you ask"

Icefire carried on hiding.

Mist was ready to attack with her mind if Bloodvein showed any signs of aggression.

Bloodvein replied calmly,

"I dont know what just happend to me, and i intend to find out!"

He roared then looked back at Mist. His eyes kept darting around looking for signs of anyone else.

------------------

Shadowbrood saw the giant sphere shaped exposion erupt, he was startled but flew off to find the others, to make sure everyone was ok.

Mist took a step back. Suddenly, Icefire jumped on to her head and breathed a string of icy flames at Bloodvein. Mist was shocked for a second, before running away.