pinkieseb

Dragon Home Searchation

(( Err, don't do that... I go to school, you know -.-))

((I go to school too dry.gif

Um,and reply?))

StarGazer examined Leaves.".....Um,so....why'd you come here?"

Stargazer wondered what the others were doing.He didn't think that they were ggoing just for hunting.No,he didn't think that at all.

Edited by ChocoBrownie

((Having trouble getting enough in your RP posts? Go Here

))

((4 Lines -.-))

(( This RP will get temporarily closed like Good Eggs Go Bad! If you can't do longer sentences, go to the RP school.))

" I'm here because... Of, forget it. ShadowBrood knows me anyway." Leaves turned away, turning back into a Shadow Walker, and flew off.

~

Fao looked behind her. She sighed. It was just a house. Tell me when it's okay, she sent to Mist.

((Yeah D:))

Shadowbrood was tired and walked back into the main cabin, Through the broken window he saw Leaves turn into Shade. Shadowbrood growled loudly and flew after Shade. He let the cool air slap against his face and he gained distance on Shade. Eventually he was very close to Shade so he reached out with his claw and cut a scar into Shades leg.

((one thing I hate about mods and one thing I like. THEY ARE TOO STRICT(like nanny zhang, a teacher in my school). But they ARE helpful. Wish they would be slightly slacker, I can't take take things like this, got no patience, plus, I get angry easily when it comes to things like this, I end up cursing alot.png at school))

Mist heard Fao and replied, We're in the woods, come here... She hoped that Fao had heard. Then she asked, Is the hatchling still there? She felt strange, why was she being so friendly?

Duskwings waited for a reply from the frozen dragons.

------------

Darkfire exited the house. She flew up, then smashed down again on the roof of another house. She peered in through the window. She scowled as she saw it was empty. She then spotted a huge manor that seemed to be bustling with human activity. She told this to Bloodvein

((Wait, Wheres DuskWings?))

Bloodvein smiled at Darkfire,

"Lets go have some fun with them!"

He jumped into the air and smashed into an attic. He could see the manors main support beams. He burnt them and left them to collapse. He smashed out of the attic onto the secound floor where there were some people going downstairs. He grabbed one and snapped her neck.

((she's with Mist and Icefire))

Darkfire decided to have some fun too. She sealed every exit with fire except for the main door, where she happily skewered and burnt the fleeing humans. Some pleaded for mercy while others stood there holding small butter knives, threatening to slay her. How cute she thought, killing them anyways

((Make her follow Shadowbrood or something xd.png))

Bloodvein laughed as scattering humans attempted to run upstrairs to jump out windows as a last resort. He burnt the stairs and captured the remaining humans. He pushed them all up to the attic and then he left the buding. A couple of secounds later the support beams collapsed causing the attic to fall destroying the house and crushing the humans. Stickly blood ooised out of cracks in the roof and walls. He laughed loudly,

"Revenge...."

Being the impatient hatchling she was, Duskwings decided to leave the two frozen hatchlings. She suddenly noticed Leaves turning into a shadow walker. The tingling stopped. "Woah, so that's what he was lying about!" said Duskwings excitedly. The shadow walker suddenly flew off, Shadowbrood following shortly. Adventure! she thought. "Wait for meeeeeeeee!" she yelled as she took to the skies with Shadowbrood.

--------------------

Darkfire smiled as the smell of blood and charred flesh filled the air. She looked at Bloodvein. "Will that be all for now?"

Bloodvein laughed,

"Go do as you wish for the rest of the day."

He turned around and flew through the forest, he saw his cave in the distance and he flew in landing on the hard rocky floor. He lay down next to the fire letting the warmtg of the flames heat up his hard scales.

----------------

Shadowbrood heard Duskwings begin to follow but he continued on after Shade every now and then using his claws to rip flesh off Shades leg, but then he'd fall behind a bit and have to catch up. His wings were aching from all the flying and he was getting hot, but he continued on after Shade.

Darkfire nodded. After seeing her leader fly off back into his cave, she started flying towards good clan territory to check up on Shade and Blazingice. Before she could get close, she ducked behind a tree as she saw Shade, and then Shadowbrood, followed by a little night glory hatchling, zoom by. She hurried over to Bloodvein's cave to tell him.

--------------

Duskwings saw Shadowbrood attacking the shadow walker. She deduced that they weren't the best of friends. She found herself catching up with Shadowbrood. Flying's awesome! thought Duskwings.

Bloodvein growled a quiet "Yesss?"

Upon Darkfires entry, he tapped his claws on the hard rock waiting for an answer.

------------

Shadowbrood saw Duskwings slowly catching up, suddenly he managed to bite one of Shades legs, he held on with his teeth and dived down into the trees slamming Shades body on the ground. Unfortunatly Shadowbrood also feel the same way.

"I... Saw... Shadowbrood... Attacking... Shade... On... Way... Here..." said Darkfire, panting. She regained her composure. "Should I go help?"

--------------

Duskwings stopped abruptly as Shadowbrood and the shadow walker crashed into the trees. "WOAH u guys ok?" she asked, surprised.

Bloodvein growled loudly, he stood up and said,

"Yes, You better go help him...."

He sighed and rolled his eyes and Shades foolishness

-----------------

Shadowbrood got up, he still felt slightly dazzled but he looked down at Shade who was on the ground. He growled loudly,

"We need to dispose of him...."

Darkfire again rushed back to the place where she last saw shade. She now saw him dazed on the ground, Shadowbrood hovering above him. Seething with rage, she prepared to blast him with her fire.

----------------

Duskwings saw a scary ember dragon hovering behind Shadowbrood. He didn't seem to notice her. "Um... Behind you," she said quietly.

Shadowbrood suddenly turned around, he roared and attacked with purple flames. He roared and blew flames on Darkfire. He then stopped and started flying around her. He was filling up with the rage of been attacked and the anger made his flames more powerful.

Getting even angrier, Darkfire roared back and attacked with her own flames. She silently scolded Shade for getting himself into this mess, even though he wouldn't hear her.

-----------------

Duskwings knew that this was a fight that she could not hope to survive in. Even though she longed for action, she would much rather stay on the sidelines than commit suicide.

Shadowbrood roared as he dodged the flames, he flew in and attacked with his claws tearing out chuncks of flesh and meat. After he made a cut, he would blow flames on it causing infection and pain to Darkfire.

Darkfire winced as her flesh was torn off in chunks. However, she felt no pain as Shadowbrood blew flames on her wounds. She was an ember dragon and she was used to burns. Shrieking, she saw the hatchling nearby. She immediately scooped the hatchling up, claws poised at her neck. "Make one wrng move, and this hatchling may not come back with you," she growled.

--------------

Duskwings yelped as the ember dragon grabbed her and threatened to kill her. Frozen with fear, she looked at Shadowbrood, dumbstruck.

((Well, Shadowbrood is fighting Darkfire, and Dark is threatening to kill Duskwings. Also, Shade revealed his true form and I think he ran into a tree. That's all I've got.))

Shade dodged. " You remember, don't you?" he said, watching ShadowBrood. The he watched as he got burned. As he ripped flesh out of Darkfire, he flew in and bit ShadowBroods neck, stunning him.

((2v1??? Awh D:))

Shadowbrood roared at the bite, he turned around and charged at Shade. He dived at him and got his neck in his teeth. He sent Darkfire and Shade a head message.

Move, and i bite.... Bloodvein wouldnt like that would he? Go now or ill kill you both!

Darkfire glared at Shade. "Look what your foolishness has gotten us into," she growled. She was still clutching the hatchling. "Well, I guess we're at a stalemate."