pinkieseb

Dragon Home Searchation

Mist dipped her head,"Greetings." she said simply. She looked back at the dragon and saw pain in his face."You're hurt..."

((Hey, Choco, Glasses, maybe we should wait for the others to respond))

Edited by SoiledLove

((hmm... Maybe, huh?))

Sure enough, Duskwings saw the nebula's wing shift. At the same time, the nebula grimaced slightly. "Do you need help?" she asked warily.

((I was asleep! Dont bother waiting for me, i have the patience to read pages of missed bits -.-))

Bloodvein growled at Blazingice, he roared at him then turned around and walked off to his cave where he started a fire. He sat by the warm flames thinking about what he should tell the clan to do next.

-------------------

Shadowbrood looked out of a broken window of his cabin/camp, He saw another nebula and he realised he hadnt met yet. He walked over to him and said.

"Greetings, i dont believe we've met..."

Blazingice flinched as Bloodvein roared...um...

((OMG! I don't know wat to write!))

((Wow! You were here at 1:15AM!?!?! Ill give BlazingIce something to do....))

Bloodvein got up and went back to BlazingIce,

"Go and scout the goodclan camp.... Make your own camp there and stay for 3 days. If your lucky Shadowbrood might not realise your in my clan, and he'll put you in his! Goodluck...."

Bloodvein knew it was a long flight but thats what he gets for disobeying orders.

Blazingice bowed his head to show he had heard, then he took off...

-------------

Mist looked at the nebula and said,"I'm Mist...Nice to meet you..." in an adult voice.

((Be descriptive.... -.-))

Bloodvein growled as BlazingIce flew off, he turned around and walked into his cave. He sat down by the fire and let the warmth flicker on his scales.

-----------------------

Shadowbrood smiled at Star gazer,

"Have you come to join the clan?"

Shade neared the village. He could try to trn into some other dragon. But, it would be temporary he held his breath, then mist came all around him. In the end, he was an Autumn Hatchling. " My name.... Leaves?" he asked, leaping through the window of the nearest house.je looked out and saw Shabrood, Mist,and other dragons. He stayed there, looking at them.

Shadowbrood saw a hatchling dive in through a broken window, he growled,

"Who are you?"

Shadowbrood could smell a tinge of evil but it was only a hatchling, he most well give the hatchling a chance.

Mist was not fooled by this hatchling. She could tell since she had years of training reading others' emotions and so on. She glared at the hatchling to tell him she was not fooled.

((Choco will use my account temporarily since she did not bring her phone ))

(((I'm chocobrownie.I confirm it later ))

Stargazer turned to the hatchling."Who are you?"He asked coldly.

((O_o Are you hacking me??? Or am i glitching out badly?))

((Your profile pic is replacing the dragcave logo.... Just a glitch, nvm -.-))

Duskwings tried to stay serious as she said, "Hello, I am Duskwings. What are you doing here?" She asked this last question more innocently rather than withe hostility. She saw another hatchling. Suddenly, the tip of her tail started tingling. Normally, it only did this when someone was lying. But why was it acting up now?

------------

Darkfire watched as Blazingice was sent to carry out his punishment. She looked at Bloodvein. "Do you have any work for me?"

Bloodvein sighed,

"Hmm let me see....... Go do whatever you want to do."

He turned around and flew up to his cave where he sat by the fire.