pinkieseb

Dragon Home Searchation

Diramy spun her cloud around. She caught Duskwings. The petrol station had exploded. She wasn't about to let Duskwings get caught in the explosion.

Mist looked at Duskwings blankly. She didn't say anything. She suddenly thought of Fao and Duskwings, wondering how they would feel if she betrayed them. Is this how friendship feels? she wondered.

((Eh, it worked xd.png))

Bloodvein growled,

"Get on with it...."

He watched as there was a large explosion in the city, then he was hit by a strong smell of petrol. He watched Duskwings and Dimary fly out safely.

Duskwings looked up at Diarmy. "Thanks for saving me!" she said, before hurriedly searching for Mist among the debris. In a last ditch attempt, Duskwings sent out a feeble head message. Please survive! Don't leave me alone!

Diramy sighed. "I would go back to attack that vampire. Or at least put him in a trance. But it's too risky. Lives would probably be lost.", she explained.

((Mist is beside Bloodvein))

Mist opened her mouth to speak, but hesitated as she saw Duskwings and Diramy fly to saftey. "D...Don't hurt them." was all she said. She was worried about the two's safety.

Bloodvein roared,

"I wasnt going to.... But they attacked me first......."

He looked them flying away, he laughed at them.

Duskwings bowed her head down in depression. When she looked up again, her expression was stoic. "I have to help Mist," she said. "I don't even know what I've gotten into, and she is the only one who can help me." She wriggled free from the cloud and dived back down to where Mist was.

Diramy dived down after Duskwings. "I hope you know what you're doing!", she said. She wanted to make that vampire pay. No matter what the cost.

Bloodvein looked up as Duskwings began to fly towards him. He laughed and roared loudly, then he sent lightning at her. He again, turned to Mist

Diramy pushed Duskwings out of the way. The lightning hit her tail, but she would recover. This vampire would pay. How he would pay.

Duskwings nodded obligingly to Diarmy. She continued flying, feeling the slipstream tug at her wingtips as she sped along. She was determined to keep pushing herself to not cower from the vampire this time. Using the momentum she had gathered, she dive-bombed Bloodvein, knocking him to the ground.

Diramy also dive bombed the vampire. She bit him while she was at it. She normally hated to hurt others. But this was an exception.

Duskwings screeched as she raked her talons against Bloodvein, carving neat, thin bloody lines in his flesh. She bit him hard on the belly. She sliced his wings. She knew that these injuries weren't going to do much long term damage, but they would slow him down.

Bloodvein roared at them, ignoring Mist he formed another sphere. This sphere was glowing bright red. As it exploded it sent out flames at the same time. The spheres explosion turned into a mini-mushroom cloud. It sent Diramy, Mist and Duskwings flying through the air away from Bloodvein. He stopped glowing green, and began glowing red.

Duskwings was tossed away like a leaf in the wind. Twisting around, she regained control of herself, swooping down to the ground. She crashed into a small clearing, creating a tiny dust cloud in her wake. She managed to avoid any serious injuries. "Diramy?! Mist?! You there?!" she called out loudly.

Bloodvein heard Duskwings call, He flew over her while staying in the air. He couldnt see anyone else nearby. So he dived at her, Claws first on impact instantly digging threw her body. He pulled his claws out and let her blood trickle along his claws. He laughed and put his foot on her chest, holding down her head.

Mist fainted as the impact of the explosion brought her to the ground, hard.

---

Icefire woke up, she flew towards the direction of the explosion.

---

Blazingice heard the explosion. He turned to look at Darkfire.

Duskwings felt Bloodvein attack her suddenly. Rats! I should really learn to hold my tongue next time, she scolded herself. She desperately looked around for anyone who could help her, but no one was there. Blood flowed freely from the puncture wounds on her back, and she felt faint from the lack of it. Suddenly, tiny sparks encased her, healing her wounds. Is this... magic?! she thought, startled.

------------

Darkfire looked back at Blazingice. "I do respect Bloodvein, but what on earth happened here?" she asked disdainfully.

Edited by greenglassesgal

Bloodvein smiled at Duskwings and gave him a kick to the face. He jumped into the air and sent a lightning bolt at Duskwings. It created an explosion, it wasnt too powerful but it was huge. He left all of the dragons in shock and began to fly back to his caves. He began to stop glowing and returned to his normal self. He saw Darkfire and Blazingice,

"Hello...."

Blazingice looked up at Bloodvein as he landed.

"Hello," he replied.

---

Mist struggled to her feet, but failed and fainted again.

Bloodvein growled,

"You sat here? Through the earthquake, meteor, and my explosions!?! What were you thinking?"

Bloodvein roared and looked at the massive dust cloud hanging high above the city.

Bloodvein roared at him, he breathed fire on the ground killing the grass. Then he turned and walked into his cave. He started a warm fire and sat on a rock.