pinkieseb

Dragon Home Searchation

((I have no idea what to post anymore... WHERE IS THIS PLOT GOING?.... is there a plot at the moment? How in the world am I supposed to fit in?

Don't worry, just going through a mid-twenties crisis....God, I'm so oooollllllddddd.

tongue.gifxd.png ))

((To be quiet honest, no, there currently is no main task tongue.gif Just walk into the humans camp and help the others destroy it biggrin.gif))

((gotta keep this RP going!))

Duskwings continued scraping dust over the fires when she saw Mist lying limp on the ground. "Mist!" she screeched. She rushed over. Suddenly, a nearby tree that had been on fire collapsed and pinned her tail down. She gave a tiny shriek and wriggled about, desperate to get free.

((BUMP, to get activity going again!))

A flaming ball suddenly fell from the sky landing in the ocean, a second silence then bang! Water flew everywhere and a huge tidal wave was heading for them. The humans fled and Bloodvein jumped into the air and flew towards his clans territory to wait out the tidal wave and storm.

[[Yeah, I'll reply for once, because I'm bored.]]

Stargazer's eyes darted around warily before walking out of the shadows. He was hidden there for quite some time. Stargazer yawned and looked around. "What...?" He heard the screams and cries of agony, and quickly flew up in the air. His eyes gleamed as it caught the sight of dragons. Diving, Stargazer landed next to Mist and used his claws to shred the bark. "What the heck is going on?" He growled, looking around, eyes narrowed in defiance. He looked up to see a huge tital wave. "We have to leave!" Stagazer glanced at Mist.

"God's divine punishment?" Mist joked. Then she looked at the others and realized how cold that must have been. "Nevermind, I'm bad with things like jokes..." she muttered before nodding and flying up.

"Yeah, that's so funny." Stargazer growled, zipping straight up into the air like an arrow. Summoning a beam of dark energy, Stargazer took a deep breath before letting the beam blast everywhere, destroying anything that was in its path. "Well, that should be good enough..."

"Good enough?" Mist questioned, looking at the other dragon. "You just made the tidal wave worse since there's nothing in its way now." She rolled her eyes and sighed.

"Hmph. You misunderstand. I'm a neutral being and if you did that, that would destroy the home of other species," Mist explained, frowning, "I don't like that. It hurts."

"GAAAAH! HELP ME!" squeaked Duskwings as she continued trying to wriggle free from the fallen tree. Her ears perked at the sound of humans fleeing. Panicking even more, she struggled harder. "HEY! Are you even listening?!" she furiously questioned.

Stargazer sighed and dived down, claws digging into the roots of the tree. With a hiss, Stargazer swooped up, taking the tree with him. "Hurry up..." He hissed with narrowed eyes.

"Thank you!" grunted Duskwings as she quickly scampered away. "LET'S GO GO GO GO!!!" she roared, spreading out her wings. "We don't have any time to lose!" Shortly after saying this, she tripped and fell. Immediately scrambling to her feet, she exclaimed, "I'm okay!"

"You sure..." Stargazer flew back up into the air. "God, sometimes I wonder..." He muttered, the rest of his words drowned in the roar of the flood.

"Yup!" she said, taking to the skies herself. She glanced back briefly at the carnage. "You gotta feel bad for those humans..." Forcing herself to stay focused, she looked forward again and headed onwards.

"Huh? Really? I feel no sympathy," Spoke Stargazer bluntly. "They shouldn't be messing with us. Now look what happened." He roared, sending a mini shockwave throughout the area. “This place is as good as destroyed. Let’s get out of here.”

"Touché," replied Duskwings. "Still..." She trailed off at the end, guilt nibbling at her heart. The humans had lives too. She shook her head to clear her mind of the thought. "Where to?"

Mist looked down at the destroyed forest. She felt like being sick. But, this was nature's wrath so she had to let it happen. She joined Duskwings and Stargazer, listening to their conversation.

"Oh hey Mist," said Duskwings casually. "Glad to see that you've recovered from your neutral beingy-ness and all." Although she was trying to make light of this situation, she still felt bad. After all, it's not like one could simply ignore the mass destruction of a large forest which probably was inhabited by many innocent woodland creatures, not to mention all the humans that lived in the surrounding area. Then again, she was a dragon, and it shouldn't really be her concern.

"It's natural for us to side with nature..." Mist said, giving Duskwings a expressionless look.

Exactly. You still have much to learn! her pendent added.

"The others... I do not know..." Mist said.

[[Hey, is anyone else except us going to reply?]]

Stargazer shook his head once again. "They were caught in the fury, too? Too bad." He then looked up at the sky. It was getting late. "Forget about the others. We should go find shelter first..."

((I... guess?))

Duskwings sighed. She still couldn't get over the fact that a whole forest had been annihilated like that. "You're right... We should get away from here," she agreed. Forcing herself to turn her eyes away, she flew ahead a bit, looking for a good place to stay.