pinkieseb

Dragon Home Searchation

Diramy was sent flying. She hated this vampire. She slashed at his face. She wanted to do some damage.

Bloodvein watched as Diramy fell to the ground, he flew down as well but got Slashed across the face. Tiny drops of wet blood came out of the gash but not much. He laughed,

"Vampires have very little blood, dont you agree?"

He snarled and darted at Diramy stopping only once his shoulder had been driven into her face.

Edited by pinkieseb

Fao growled. " Attack an innocent dragon?" she challenged. Thorns showed up on her vines. She whipped the big dragon, ( Who should be bigger than big is for a hatchling cause he's big for an adult) and the thorns caught in his flesh. Then she jumped back into a tree, waiting for the thorns to grow back so she could shoot them again. Don't you have magic? Make a shield or something! Better yet, run away! Fao sent telepathy to Mist.

Bloodvein roared as the spikes pierced his back. He saw Duskwings lieing on the ground, he picked Duskwings up and threw him at Fao. He pulled the spikes out of his back and charged at them.

Fao was in the tree, so Bloodvein utterly missed. Although, she caught Duskwings. " Catch!" she threw Duskwings at Mist to heal. " I'd like to see you try to kill me." she challenged, taking off for the woods by swinging on branches.

~ ~~

Shade got up from his place by the stream. He could hear Bloodvein. In a fit, huh? he sent telepathy. Shade hissed at the hatchling, jumping up to grab her.

Bloodvein smiled and started flying after Fao, he heard Shades message.

Faos mine..... Go capture the other two....

He was right above Fao so he dived down and landed on him almost instantly begging to claw at his body.

Fao knew. He slipped out before the claws could pierce her. The thorns had recovered, and she tried shooting them all at Bloodvein's heart, but missed. All of the, hit him somewhere in the chest. Fao growled in frustration.

~~

Shade nodded. He flew back, looking for the first one; Duskwings. Isn't he in the tree? he thought, jumping into the tree.

Icefire flew into action. She landed on Bloodvein's head and screamed into his ear. Some fire accidentally and she froze his head.

---

Mist quickly started to work magic. The effects were immediate. Duskwings was healed in a matter of moments. Mist sent everyone on her side a message Mist is coming...

Without letting anyone figure out what she meant, she breathed out a thick fog.

((Bloodveins gone -.-))

Bloodvein roared in pain and flew near a tree letting the branches take out the spikes. He growled Yes Shade, He is in the tree. After you capture Duskwings. Come and help me kill Fao....

Bloodvein dived down and grabbed Faos throat, he lifed Fao up by the throat and held him there, not choking him.

"Still think you can take me?"

Edited by pinkieseb

Mist sensed that Fao was in pain. She sent a mental attack towards Bloodvein hoping to distract him.

---

Icefire followed Bloodvein. Then she jumped onto his head and screamed in his ear, accidentally freezing the side of his head.

(( Uh, he can't grab her without flying into the forest a little more >_> she kinda zoomed off ))

Edited by girlfairy76

Bloodvein growled as he suddenly lost concentration.

"Mist....."

He growled, Icefire then froze some of his head. He roared and slammed his fist into Icefire sending him flying.

"Fao challenged me, Fao fights....."

He threw Fao face first to the ground.

Fao had him in her hands now... Fao shot a thorn at Bloodvein's heart, then throat. With a following 6 thorns. Then she zoomed off, leaping up into the air. As she landed, she made a thorn barrier. It was weaves with strong thorns, so Bloodvein would have to fly over it. Then she zoomsed into the darkest part of the forest.

((he has a fist? I thought dragons couldn't close their hands completely!))

Mist doubled the strength of her mental attack. Why was she doing this? She didn't know. For all her life she was taught that bonds ,other than prophet ones, were unnecessary, and that friendship was useless. Her mind was much stronger than her body and could deal more damage. She concentrated hard.

---

Icefire was flung onto the ground. She got up and launched her self at Bloodvein. Suddenly, Blazingice picked her out of the air and pinned her to the ground.

Bloodvein screamed as the thorn hit his heart and neck, he then died tore them out and gave up the chase. He turned around and Slowly walked to find Shade.

Suddenly a small earth tremor started, then it became a huge Earthquake. He saw Shade and growled at the earthquake in annoyance.

((Here comes teh good bit xd.png))

" What the— you didn't do this, did you?" Shade said, shaking at the earthquake.

~

Fao felt the quake. She leaped up a strong tree for safety.

((I had this planned, dont worry xd.png))

Bloodvein laughed "How can i do this?"

He looked up in the sky and saw it slowly turning to a red shade. He smiled and suddenly the Earthquake got sevear, some trees collapsed. Bloodvein ran to a near by cave and guestured for Shade to come in to.

Blazingice leaped of Icefire and followed Bloodvein. Icefire was in complete shock.

---

Mist stopped her attack and looked around. She stumbled from the quake.

((Why is Shadowbrood not doing anything?))

Shade came in. " How. Old you not do this?" he said.

~

Fao squealed as her tree toppled over. She ran in Mist's direction. " Whybisnt your leader doing anything?" she asked.

Shadowbrood was sitting in a building at Good clan camp when he felt the strong earthquake. He roared as he felt and heared the camps buildings slowly collapsing.

He ran outside and watched as the good clan camp crumbled to the ground. He roared loudly and sat down on a rock hoping the others could get back.

--------

Bloodvein looked out of the cave and quickly grabbed his ears as a very loud sound split the air. He looked up into the sky and saw a meteor falling. It landed off in the distance, in a forest.

Stargazer(Correct?Not Nightstar)

Stargazer felt the earthquake((OMG YOU GUYS WENT SO FAR WITHOUT ME))

Stargazer flew upwards and detected you guys and decided to join the party!!!!

((Anyways,real RP))

Stargazer flew over to the other dragons.He felt the earthquake and growled.He followed Bloodvein.

((Duskwings didnt notice the earthquake or meteor? Wow! DUSKWINGS censorkip.gif THE EARTHQUAKE STARTED!

((Duskwings didnt notice the earthquake or meteor? Wow! DUSKWINGS censorkip.gif THE EARTHQUAKE STARTED!

Hey how do you make that crossed out lines thing?I can't seem to make them.