pinkieseb

Dragon Home Searchation

Shadowbrood agreed,

So do I.... Mist agrees too......

Shadowbrood announced,

"Well im off to get some food anyone coming?"

He sent a head message to Duskwings and Mist,

Perfect oppertunity to talk about this....

"Ooh, ooh, me me! I wanna go!" Duskwings took advantage of the situation and pretended to revert to her childlike self. She then followed Shadowbrood.

------------------

Darkfire continued flying with Bloodvein. "This town sure is far," she remarked

Bloodvein growled as he saw the small town below. He flew down and landed in somones pool. He groaned and got out letting the water drip off him. He smashed through a homes backdoor and started terrorising the family.

--------------

Shadowbrood smiled as he entred the forest with Duskwing behind him.

Mist said, "Sure..." She would love to have a private conversation.

((Gosh, i don't know what to write))

((Yikes I keep on confusing Nightstar from the other RP with Stargazer.I'm Stargazer here...))

Stargazer watched them leave.He cooly faced the Autumn Dragon."So....what's up?"

Shadowbrood walked into a clearing and saw Mist and Duskwings behind. He sighed and said,

"So, what do we do about Leaves? He seems OK....."

"Yeah, but for some reason, the tip of my tail keeps on tingling!" said Duskwings. "And that only happens when someone's lying! Weird, huh? I hope he's not lying about his identity..." She stifled a giggle. "Or even worse— his gender!" Sometimes, she just couldn't let go of her immature personality.

------------------

Darkfire peeked her snout through the house's front door and spewed an even jet of flame throughout the whole house, making sure not to accidentally burn Bloodvein. She managed to burn quite a number of the family's items. She swished her tail with glee, knocking over a car or two.

Mist glared at the two dragons, "Now, I'm really sure that I have no idea why you two have been chosen..." She was annoyed.

((Icefire didn't come D:, Oh well, i make her come))

Icefire looked at the others, confused.

Going back to her serious mode, Duskwings insisted, "But seriously, I think 'Leaves' isn't who we think he is! Maybe he is trying to spy on us! Or worse!" Seeing Icefire's confused look, she feebly said, "Are you following this?"

StarGazer stared weirdly at Leaves."Um,you ok,dude?"

He examined the "Frozen" Leaves.

(Lol this happens when nobody is replying)

(Sorry for not replying for so long T.T)

Bluefire nudged Skarr as they landed. Skarr was looking, open mouthed, at the camp. Skarr? Skarr? Wake up Skarr! She called.

Skarr shook her head. Sorry Bluefire... It's just.... So... big... She looked around, not knowing what to think or say. I'm... tired, where do you sleep?

Follow me, sleepy head! Bluefire sung, leading the way to a barn. Skarr nestled down on some hay, Bluefire rolling around next to her.

Go to sleep... Skarr mumbled.

(Now you know what they have been doing for the last... however long xd.png Skarr prefers night, is kinda close to nocturnal...)

((Just woke up -.- When school starts again you'll have to wait 15hrs for me xd.png))

Shadowbrood frowned at Mist,

"So, what do we do about Leaves?"

---------------------

Bloodvein smiled as he heard the humans scream

for mercy. He killed everyone in the house and then went to the next one.

Leaves frowned. He could and would be trustworthy, if there was no fighting in his day.

~

Fao nodded. She backed away, bumping into something. She turned around to see the rubble of dragons.

StarGazer stared weirdly at Leaves."Um,you ok,dude?"

He examined the "Frozen" Leaves.

(Lol this happens when nobody is replying)

(( Err, don't do that... I go to school, you know -.-))

((The required sentence amount is four sentences, not three. You guys waited a long time and pinkie worked hard to get this approved - you can put a little, tiny bit more work into your posts. ;3 ))

(( Err, don't do that... I go to school, you know -.-))

((Dosnt everyone? *Cries*))

((You forgot brackets xd.png Also, everyone would be at school right now. They come online at MY 10PM xd.png))

Wow. It's the middle of the night here.))

And I didn't forget brackets. I just only put them on one side))

((Start by walking out of teh forest into good camps main cabin xd.png, Thatscwhere we all are biggrin.gif))