pinkieseb

Dragon Home Searchation

" I'm looking for some loners,if you excuse me." Shade said, growling back. He flew off into the forest. Prey scents were everywhere. The bug shadow walker was to big to notice he almost stepped on the hole with Fao in it. He hung his head down, disappointed. " I'll look for cows later." he said, flying up into the cave.

Bloodvein heard Shade say he was looking for loners, Bloodvein couldnt be bothered to leave his cave so he simply sent a head message.

"Shade, i allow you to go find loners as you wish. But you betting get one onto our side or kill an enemy, or else....."

Blazingice woke up as he saw Shade fly away. he decided to follow.

((must take shower now,bb))

Edited by SoiledLove

Didn't see any, or hear any. Shade sent to Bloodvein. He sat in the cave, looking at the pile of dead dragons for later use. He took a gold dragon scale and put it where one of his scales had fallen off.

Bloodvein growled, he walked out of his cave and went where Shade was.

He roared "Shade.... Just go find some......"

Bloodvein growled loudly towards Shade.

" Good Clan dragons are easier to steal than loners. " Shade mumbled, flying down the cliff.

(( I need am Independant Dragon to take :<))

Fao went down deeper in the hole as she smelled Shade again. That way he would just take all her food. She took a mouse and quietly ate it.

((back from shower. Realizes that soiled went to shower. Face palm.))

Darkfire heard Shade say something about looking for loners before he took off. She saw Blazingice flying right behind him. She walked over to where Bloodvein was, looking at their figures go off. "I hope they know what they're doing," she said aloud.

----------

"Icefire, is it?" Duskwings asked. "So, you're part of good clan?"

Bloodvein growled,

"They!?! What do you mean they? I only sent Shade. Who else went...."

Bloodvein looked at them and sure enough, in the distance were two black outlines of dragons flying to the good clan camp.

((Hey, i'm back!))

Icefire replied,"What's good clan?"

Mist facepawed herself, she couldn't believe that a member of this clan wouldn't even know what the clan was.

((i'll make new character for Shade to steal!))

"Blazingfire went too," said Darkfire. "I bet he was curious or something."

-----------

"you see all these dragons who took you in? These dragons are all part of a group known as good clan!" Duskwings was gentle with Icefire, putting up with the question

Edited by greenglassesgal

Shade felt his wings begin to tire. How long had he been flying now? He saw the shape of a village. As he squinted, he saw dragons." Dinner." he said, smacking his lips. He neared closer. When he landed, he stalked towards a house.

Mist suddenly heard her pendant say something, A prophecy, a prophecy has arrived...But too early...The prophet is not yet a true prophet yet...Tutor her...You must do that and do it quick... She stiffened, she knew that she would receive the prophecy for Duskwings because she was destined to tutor Duskwings. And quick.

"Oh, that's what goodclan is!"Icefire exclaimed.

Mist knew that Duskwings's pendant should be telling her that Mist was to tutor her right now. If she was meant to.

---------------

Blazingice didn't know why but felt as if he needed to go there to, but lost sight of Shade after a while. he realized he might be making Bloodvein angry and flew back.

Edited by SoiledLove

"So do you like it here?" asked Duskwings. Suddenly, the voice came back. Mist... Mist... it echoed. Duskwings looked at Mist and then at her pendant. Could they really be connected? When she was through chatting with Icefire, she would talk to Mist about prophets and stuff.

-----------

Darkfire saw a small figure flying back towards camp. "Why did you go without Bloodvein's permission?" she demanded

Icefire said,"Yes, I do."

Mist realized that Duskwings knew what would happen,"Duskwings, Icefire, would you please come with me for a moment..." Mist walked towards one of the buildings with Icefire following her.

------------

Blazingice bowed his head,"I do not know." he said truthfully.

Duskwings obediently followed Mist. While walking, she made a sudden realization. "Hey Mist! Ever since my wings grew in, my pendant has been acting all funky and I've been hearing voices in my head! Am I going crazy?"

------------

"Well, you should know better than that. I'll let this one pass since you are new to the clan, but I don't know about what Bloodvein thinks..." Darkfire looked at her leader to see his reaction.

StarGazer looked up at the sky(Is it Daytime or nighttime???)

He got up and stalked out from the shelter.He shook himself.There,with sharp eyes,he spotted moose. He walked up to it,hidden,cautious.He was careful not to make any sound.Then he sent a blast of darkness that hit the moose.The moose scrambled away but it was too late;Star Gazer was already biting the moose's spine.He let the moose get away,weakened,and when it thought it got away Nightstar rushed again and inflicted another wound.This continued until the moose could not move;completely exhausted.There Nightstar cruelly tortured it.The moose slowly died and then,satisfied,Nightstar ate the moose.How pathetic,Nightstar growled.There was nothing interesting these days.He slowly though of something to do while he ate the moose.

(GOSH GUYS YOU WENT SO FAR WITHOUT ME!!! mad.gifsad.gif )

Edited by ChocoBrownie

Mist's head snapped back."Quiet! We'll talk about that later. Just come..."

------------

Blazingice kept his head down as he waited a reply from his leader.

((Hello? Leader? Where are you?))

Duskwings took Mist's advice and stayed quiet.

-------

Darkfire was also waiting for a response from her leader. Instead, her leader seemed to be in a frozen state, not doing anything. Under her breath, Darkfire muttered, "Stupid timezones."

Nightstar looked around.Enough,he thought.His claws teared the remains of the moose.He flew off,scanning for something entertaining.He spotted (YOU GUYS LOL).He tilted his head and flew down.However,he started decending unsteadily.What the....Nightstar suddenly realised that one of his wings were damaged by the moose.Darn!He snarled.He crashed into a tree before landing right in front of the dragons on four feet.Thank god,it would have been embarassing if-He looked at the hatchlings,not saying a word...yet.

Mist stared into the eyes of the larger dragon. She gave a creepy stare, as she wondered what this dragon would do.

Duskwings looked at the other nebula dragon. This couldn't be Shadowbrood. When she looked into this dragon's eyes, all she saw was a dark void behind it. He started to creep her out, but she tried not to let it show.

Star Gazer glared at the hatchling strongly.Evil gleamed in his eyes.He winced as suddenly he noticed the pain in the left wing...but no matter.He faced the hatchie again.He said nothing,again,preferring to speak after the hatchie has spoke.After all,he has no idea what it wants to say.He scanned the hatchlings eyes.

Edited by ChocoBrownie