pinkieseb

Dragon Home Searchation

(Yep,I was on Soiled's account.Thanks laugh.gif )

Nightstar glared at the hatchling again."Have you lost your tongue?Speak up!"He snarled.

((Edit: Dont bother, I get it now))

Darkfire nodded. "Okay, why don't I help you scout for other human-inhabited areas to destroy?"

Edited by greenglassesgal

" I- I'm Leaves." Shade tried to say in a kiddish voice. And it was a kiddish voice. He swung the beautiful autumn dragon head around. Nice. he thought to himself, smiling.

Bloodvein turned and looked at Darkfire,

"Alright then..... Theres a town nearby. We could take over and make it our new camp...."

He jumped into the air and started flying towards the town.

------------------------------

Shadowbrood smiled at the hatchling,

"Hello Leaves...."

He looked at Mist.

"Your meant to be magical, can we trust her? Something seems suspecsious...."

He said via head message.

Edited by pinkieseb

"Her?! yYou think I'm a girl?! Im very much a guy!" Shade said. He turned around and slumped on the ground. ShadowBrood would know who I am if I wasn't like this. he thought, remembering the days when he was a hatchling. Turned against his family.

Mist heard the head message, unfortunately, she couldn't use telepathy. instead, mist shot him a glance, I don't think so she thought, trying to tell him with her eyes. She didn't want to act out of the ordinary. She smiled and said,"Hello...Nice to meet you! I'm Mist..." in the friendliest tone she could muster.

Edited by SoiledLove

" Hi! I'm Leaves." Shade smiled. " I don't see lots of Moonstone dragons in my days." he said.

~

Fao gave up. She had to find Mist. The Vine hatchling ran out of the forest, heading to the village. It was far away, as she heard Bloodvein say sometime.

It took a long time, but the outline of a village came in sight. There was Shade, Mist, and ShadowBrood. Them, she thought, hiding inside a thorn bush.

((Aw...Icefire and Duskwings are there, too!))

"Yes, we are a rare sight!" Mist said smiling. She hopped she wasn't showing her doubts on her face. She shouldn't be, after all, she was trained to hide her feelings. She glanced at Duskwings, hopping she wasn't expressing her feelings.

((longer sentences! Remember))

Leaves turned to the person who scowled. " Whybe so unfriendly?" he asked, with a normal look. " I'm just Independant, that's all."

~

Fao looked at the Autumn hatchling. Is it me, or does she feel weird? she thought, looking at the autumn hatchling. Mist! she couldn't help not sending telepathy to her.

"Hi! I'm Duskwings! Don't be shy!" said Duskwings in her most cheerful voice. Something was seriously up with her tail as it continued to tingle. She tried to ignore it. OMG she thought. Is he lying about being a boy?!

-----------------

Darkfire followed Bloodvein to the town. ((yeah, that's it))

"Nothing,"He said cooly.He didn't know that this dragon was a spy;but he was suspicious all the same.He was always wary ever since he was young.After all,you didn't know when someone will strike.Stargazer just eyed the Autumn dragon.

((OMG, I completely forgot that Mist could use telepathy!!! Oh, well. let's just say she was afraid of the hatchling hearing the message.))

Mist was surprised by Fao's message. Yes? she replied. She hopped that this hatchling would not notice Fao, She was worried about her friend. The new dragon seemed weird. She pushed the thoughts of friendship out of her head.

---------------

Meanwhile, Blazingice got lost. He looked around. He was seriously lost in these woods. He sighed.

Edited by SoiledLove

Shadowbrood didnt hear any reply from Mist, he looked at her and saw the doubt in her eyes. He came up with an idea.

Is Leaves trustworthy? Tap your claw once for yes, twice for no....

He thought it wouldnt seem suspicious if Mist did it.

((O_o Posts!!!!))

As she heard the message, Mist tapped her claws twice. but she risked sending a head message to Shadowbrood saying Act nice...For now... After she had finished she also sent one to Fao saying Stay back...

Shadowbrood heard,

Alright...

"So, Leaves. Would you like to join the clan?"

The tingling was getting worse now, and Duskwings knew that something was up. She wished desperately that she could say something. Mist! she thought hard in her mind, hoping that somehow, someone could hear her. Mist! Something's wrong with this guy! …or me.

Edited by greenglassesgal

Mist heard Duskwings, I know...We are playing nice...for now...

Mist smiled, too,"yes, would you?" She glanced at Duskwings telling her to keep her feelings to herself. She hopped the hatchling didn't here their secret messages.

Shadowbrood saw Duskwing looking a bit strange, he senced she knew that Leaves wasnt what he seemed.

Whats wrong?

He said through a head message to Duskwing

Getting the message, Duskwings played along. "It would be really fun if you joined! Think of all the things you could be doing… as part of a clan!!!" She hoped that her lame statement would be sufficient.

Nightstar obviously did not hear the connection between rhe two.Those he had noticed their...beharvior.He observed,then decided to just stay out of it.He just watched.

For some reason, my senses are telling me that this dragon is... lying somehow? Duskwings was starting to get used to this "head messaging" thing.