pinkieseb

Dragon Home Searchation

Bloodvein roared at Icefire,

"It was a simple question.... You really shouldnt have done that!"

Bloodvein smiled and breathed burning hot flames over Icefires body. He then darted in and slammed his wing down onto the back of Icefires head, temporarily knocking him out. He laughed and started flying after Mist.

((ICEFIRE IS A GIRL!))

Icefire squealed as she was attacked and fainted.

---

Mist flew quickly and hoped that Icefire was okay. She jumped into a tree and looked back to see that Bloodvein was gaining on her. She quickly took flight again

((Sorry -.-))

Bloodvein watched as Mist took to the air, he started flying after her. He sent a head message to her.

Mist, i just wanted to talk.... But noooo. You got icefire to attack me! Stop and answer my question. Or you'll end up like Icefire...

Bloodvein sped up his flight, and began to gain on Mist.

Mist knew she would be caught in a matter of moments. She slowed and landed in a clearing. Whipping around to face Bloodvein she asked,"What do you want?"

Diramy had been knocked out cold from the second hit from the vampire. She woke up. The battle appeared to be still going. She stumbled back on her cloud and floated above the battle, looking for a target.

Bloodvein smiled as Mist obeyed him and landed.

"You know your magic. I dont, tell me what happend to me when i touched the meteor....."

He knew if he knew what the meteor did to him, he could control it and rule the clans and humans.

((hey, is Mist meant to know this? Like, is she knowing part of the plot?))

((kk, fine. But maybe this could be Duskwing's prophecy, or it could be linked to mine. I'll make something up.))

Her pendent was whispering things to her as she wonder whether or not to tell him. Mist hesitated. She didn't know whether this concerned her or Duskwings. After all, this could be Duskwings's prophecy. But no, Duskwings's prophecy was linked with Icefire. She didn't want to tell him for some reason. It just didn't feel right.

"I won't tell you..." She said hesitantly.

Bloodvein snarled at her and roared. He slashed at her wing leaving a graze mark and blood trickling down. He roared and flew off, He landed in a large city with people everywhere. He released his rage and started to glow again. The same sphere glowed around him, and the same as before expanded rapidly in an explosion. Many people on the ground where killed instantly, and most skyscrapers started collapsing on each other. He laughed hystericly as a massive dust explosion erupted from the remains of a skyscraper.

Doramy floated over to the vampire. She hid in some other clouds so she wouldn't be seen. Then she worked on putting him in a trance. Again.

Mist stumbled as pain shoot through her. Bloodvein took off, and she decided to follow, keeping her distance. She was running to catch up, but she wasn't really that fast. When she saw him, he was already destroying a city. She stood and watched.

((A city blew up, and dimary didnt notice? -.-))

Bloodvein looked up at Dimary, he smiled and sent glowing green lightning at her.

He flew at her in very fast speeds and slammed shoulder first into her. He turned his focus back to the city and sent lighting at any movment causing it to explode.

"Wait!" Mist shouted, "Why do you do that?!"

She was amazed at how destructive he was.

Diramy was sent flying. Again. She really disliked this vampire. She followed him on her cloud. She floated extremely high, just in case.

Bloodvein looked at Mist,

"I decided to take my rage out here... But you seem to insist....."

Bloodvein laughed and sent a lightning bolt directly at Mist. On impact it let off burning steam. He took the distraction and flew flat out at Mist smashing his wing across her face leaving a long gash.

Diramy growled. She jumped on the vampire, using her wings as a parachute. She slashed at his wings. She jumped back on her cloud, and went high up in the sky.

Mist fell, half conscious. She was always told that no one's life is as important as her own, because she had a destiny to accomplish. She coughed and shuddered.

"Fine...I'll tell you..."She said feebly.

Diramy was ready to spring if she needed to. She would defend other dragons with her life. She hated death. She hated this vampire.

Bloodvein laughed, he looked at a smallish building that was slowly crumbling. He used magic and lifed it up, then threw it at Dimary.

He flew down to Mist,

"Ok...."

He laughed and got ready to find out his true powers.

Diramy swerved away from the flying building. She leaped at him again. She slashed at his wings. She jumped back on her cloud.

Bloodvein roared as Dimary attacked,

"How hard is it, to ask a question!?!"

He used his glowy lightning and threw Dimary into a petrol station, It would explode from the falling buildings very soon. He turned around and put his attention on Mist.

Duskwings shook the shock from the several explosions off and darted over to Mist. Staring at Bloodvein, she firmly said, "Don't you dare do anything to her!"

------------

Darkfire surveyed what had happened from a distance. Bloodvein had somehow acquired massive amounts of magic from some sort of meteor. She sent a head message to Shade. What the heck just happened?! It looks like there was a toxic bomb explosion or something!

Diramy was sent to a petrol station. She needed to get out! She didn't want to die. She started scrabbling at the walls. She found a hole, which she climbed through. She jumped on her cloud and sped away just as the petrol station exploded.

Bloodvein glared at Duskwings,

"Wasnt planning too......"

He roared and used magic to fling her into the petrol station as well.