LyricShadowcrow

What not to say to a Newbie

Because we're spies for TJ working undercover as a member

How do I get an upside down Mint?

You need to pay real money for enter.

Why my Spirit ward color is changed?

Edited by Kyath The Dream Worker

You have to climb the 7000 steps to High Hrothgar and win Paarthurnax's trust by giving him sweet rolls.

Eventually he may teach you the shout to open a portal to their secret hideaway....if he doesn't get you confused for one of those sweet rolls and eat you first.

How do you trade dragons?

Abandon your egg/hatchling and send message that includes abandoned one's code to someone you want to trade. When they receive that code, they will take it from AP.

How can I get Alt Black?

Hold the Alt key prior to catching (in cave) or breeding it with a mate. As you might have guessed already, this method is exclusive to Windows/Linux users.

I caught an egg from the cave with a naughty code. Bad words are against the rule; I don't want to get in trouble. What should I do?

On 9/8/2017 at 7:28 PM, JolteonTails said:

Hold the Alt key prior to catching (in cave) or breeding it with a mate. As you might have guessed already, this method is exclusive to Windows/Linux users.

I caught an egg from the cave with a naughty code. Bad words are against the rule; I don't want to get in trouble. What should I do?

KILL IT WITH FIRE!!! Or attempt to use the purify BSA available through CB holly dragons only.  Or you could give it to me...

How do I get those green dragons?  The ones that were just released?

At midnight on Halloween they will appear in the special Halloween biome.

How many types of cheese dragons are there?

They're not cheese dragons, they're made from molding puddy.

Why does the gemstone dragon's egg color change every hour?

Because you used wrong way to click. If you click in right way to visit each biomes, you'll see rares.

Can you breed Sinomorph for me?

Bolt dragons use magic to combine two dragons into one.  Fist you must kill two dragons (CB gold x 2G male thuwed ND works best) you wish to turn into a two-headed and cut both corpses in half and sew the halves together.  This gives you two dragons.  Then at exactly 10:12:57.08 AM, you take your bolt dragon and use the fuse BSA.  This will permanently fuse the corpses.  Then you press revive and if all goes well... you have your two-headed!

Where are the CB vampires in the Halloween biome?

behind their reflexion in the mirror

where do the normal eggs in the AP go during Halloween

On 10/8/2017 at 7:28 PM, StormBirdRising said:

At midnight on Halloween they will appear in the special Halloween biome.

You predicted the Halloween biome. Awesome XD
---
Their eggs are the main ingredient in pumpkin pies. Bred Pumpkins (2G+) just aren't as good.

How can I adopt the hatchling in the Halloween event?

You have to get a cheese dragon to lure it. The hatchlings love cheese.

How do I tell if my dragon is rare?

See your dragons' code. If they begin with 0~9, a~y, they are common and they begin with A~Y, they are uncommon and if they start with z or Z, they are rare.

What is Z code by the way?