LyricShadowcrow

What not to say to a Newbie

The Z coded creatures are special. The lowercase z in a code is an energetic creature, while uppercase Z indicates a lethargic creature. 'Z' is more difficult to breed with something than 'z'.

How can I get more egg slots beyond Platinum?

Offer the Great God TJ09 the firstborn of every dino that you breed. You will get one egg slot in return for each offering.

My egg is sick! :o What do I do?

First, you'll need to print out a picture of your egg along with its code and get out your first aid kit.

Where do I go to get my first egg?

You have to go to the Trading subforum and create a new thread to beg other kind users for an egg. Don't be deterred by mods closing your thread and warning you for spam. That's just the automated obstacle course.

These two dragons refuse to go near each other. What do I do now?

Did you try naming it under the watchful eyes of StarClan?

My two dragons bred an egg that doesn't match eithet parent, what is it?

The real father is probably another dragon, maybe not even from your cave. You might want to get the code of the egg and write it down on EATW's "Who is the Father?" function to check its father.

How can I get zombie dragons?

If the graveyard is open, look for a tombstone there, then try to click one of those. If you were first to click it (similar to egg hunting in cave), you'll attempt to dig a zombie dragon out. You also might find nothing but bones instead.

Why dinos have those boots?

Dinos are the in-game clothing merchants. Eventually a store will be opened so that they can sell shiny boots and all manner of fashionable garments to the other dragons.

Why can't I breed my two-headed lindwyrm with my Blusang lindwyrm?

Genius or Nothing! If your IQ is below a certain number, your dragon will eat you.

Why can't I ward my sick hatchling?

Because of the violence inherent in the system!

(Alternatively: That's what we're all asking, honeypie.)

What's the point of Precognition?

To see what the future holds.  Just hold still, look into this crystal ball and wait, as the dragon tells you your future.  And no, it won't brainwash you into becoming the dragon's human slave, totally not.  Oh, wait, my master, I mean my dragons are calling me.  Bye!

Why can't I breed my nexus?

It's too confused by the current event relating to fire and ice to care about breeding.

Speaking of the event, where is the tl;dr version of each chapters?

Those will only become available when the bar turns red. 

Why can't I battle my dragons?

You can only unlock the battle minigame once you collect all the caveborn prizes. There are 6 types and 2 genders of each. Catch 'em all!

How do I harvest the dragon cashmere from my pillow dragon?

Edited by tkt1780

One strand at a time. You have to pick them up from the floor of its cave at the start of each day.

How do I see images in the Encyclopedia?

One image of a random creature will be unlocked when you observe 30 chickens. Repeat for more images.

How to enter the monthly raffle?

At the bottom left corner of your scroll, you will see a blue door. Roll a perception check and then click on it. If you rolled 16 or higher, the door will open up to reveal The Raffle, into you may enter. Any lower, and the door will seal shut for 31 days. If you roll a 1, your scroll will automatically be burned.

How do I "group" my dragons?

Start at the far left and have each dragon say a number from one to ten. The eleventh dragon says one again and so on.

When you're done, tell all the dragons with the same number to go stand together.

What's so special about Z dragons?

Nota diem, Latin for "Note this day". It's a method of scroll management.

When should I try to make Zombies?

Ideally, on the first day of any month with a Z in its name; any other time gives you limited chance of success.

Why are there no roosters in the cave?

Wdym?  Roost is defined as to rest somewhere.  Assuming that all dragons rest somewhere, they would all be roosting.  therefore, they'd be roosters.  Smh, learn some English you illiterate imbecile.

Where can I pay homage to TJ?