LyricShadowcrow

What not to say to a Newbie

In the past, many nobles and royals used to practice inbreeding to keep the royal bloodline pure.  Considering that those people were pretty rich and successful for the most part, maybe the dragons are on to something?

Why won't my eggs hatch?  I've been staring at them for, like, FOREVER!!! Plzzzzz help me!!! :o:o:o:(:unsure::wacko:

The problem is that it's only you watching over your eggs. You need a crowd to look at them, especially above 6d 19h to even have any hope of hatching those eggs.

Which biome will the new Valentine dragon show up in? And what is its description?

They're called Chocolate dragons and they'll start showing up in the Valentines biome. Their eggs description will read:

This egg is a rich brown and smells like chocolate

Also if you kill them they'll have custom death messages about you eating them

Why do my eggs get views when I'm not looking at them?

Because you left them unattended for long enough a crowd came to look at them.

Why can I only get four eggs at a time?

(PS. I actually have the 5 egg limit, but I figured the answer would be pretty crazy)

Because, if you have too many at once, you'll end up getting hungry and cook the extra egg. As you collect more dragons, you're able to restrain yourself from eating them better, increasing the egg limit, but you can only keep a maximum of 8 at your strongest before the rumblies come back.

How come Aeons can only look into the future of an egg/hatchling gender, and not something like, if a certain breeding with a pair will work?

Aeons are basically living, breathing near-infrared Raman spectroscopy devices.  They detect certain blood vessels within the embryo to determine what sex the hatchling will become.  What?  You thought they could actually see into the future?  That's a myth, always has been.  

Why did my mageia xenowyrm and blusang produce a thalassa xeno egg?  Should I report it as a glitch?

No. Do not report it. You don't want it to get fixed, because glitches have exceptionally high value in trades, especially when they end up not getting fixed. Though of course, you can keep it for yourself for bragging rights. But do keep the method a secret.

How do I turn my CB Sweetlings into alts?

Edited by Naraku

By painting them in dark chocolate. 

How rare are Paper dragons? 

Depends how good you are with origami. :)

Whats the dofference between a Heart"Seeking" and a Heart"Stealing"?

Heartseeking dragons ‘seek’ fair trades on the forums, being sure to make sure everybody’s happy. Meanwhile, Heartstealing dragons ‘steal’ rare eggs from traders, refusing to give them back, or always ‘forgetting to’.

Aside from just plain magic, how come eastern dragons can fly without wings?

Visit your nearest garden store. Buy some seeds. Plant them. Water them. Hope for the best.

How do I hatch my eggs?

Send it back to them.

Why are all the biomes filled with this year's Val Dragon eggs?

OH GOD, THEY'RE TAKING OVER!  RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!

Why did I get a snake, a tree, a crystal, a pinwheel and a bunch of non-flower items?  I thought this event was about flowers!

The dragons got tired of you asking for flowers, so they gave you something else. I thought you liked an Avatar scale!

Why did I get a Ridgewing when breeding a normal one x Nebula, but breeding a Tan Ridgewing x Nebula gave me a Carina? That makes no sense!

Why don’t you ask the carina?  It didn’t ask to be born different. Think about how insensitive you’re being to it.

Why don’t apostrophes work on the cards?

They don't? :o Guess you'll just have to use question marks.

Why are there only Valentine's eggs all over the biomes and AP?

That's because puns aren't allowed. Love is a serious business for dragons.

What is that dragon in the event icon on home page?

One that is hungry.  Very hungry.  Wouldn’t suggest going any closer or- well, never mind then. 

When is valentines ending? I’m sick of all these eggs...

Because dragons are constantly sending you a telepathy to go to sleep.

If we ever discover a hydra dragon, would they be still considered two-headed breed, or they'd get a new breed classification (pygmy, drake, etc)?

Edited by Naraku

Probaby still a two headed.........

Where are the alt sweetlings?!?!

Edited by Reshiram5875