Xeonha

Which of Your Dragon's Names Amuses You?

All of them amuse me.

I have some good ones.

-A balloon named "Plushie-wushie"

-A tea dragon named "HOT LEAF JUICE"

-A cheese dragon named "A dragon named Cheese" due to an inside joke about character naming

-A copper named "I WANT TO BE DIFFERENT"

-Two gemshards, one named "The noodliest noodle" and the other "That okeef is really speaking 2me"

-A geode named "Zweeb"

-A nightglory named "OKAY THEN" due to a previous inappropriate name that was allowed for some reason...

-A marrow named "Dat bread" which is obviously the best name

-A harvest dragon named "Pumpkin piiiiiiiie"

-a nebula named "sparkie mc sparkle sparkle"

-a silver tinsel named "sonic twisty tie"

-a pygmy named "puppy attack"

and many, many more.

all my dragons have fabulous names.

ATM I'm incredibly proud about this

ATM I'm incredibly proud about this

pffft.

I have a Storm Dragon named Sinder (cinder as in gray) and a Red Dorsal Dragon named Crimsin.

dose anyone else see this?

Two headed red dog

the glided bloodscale hatchling

gandalf parody-he can only do cheese related magic!

Cheesedalf the Yellow-ish white (the cheese dragon)

he can only make cheese magic

need prince turned into a frog...made a cheese?

need magic shield to protect you...made of cheese?

need same mana shards he will sell you some mana shards of the ultra rare cheese element

you think with a lot of polishing i could get away with that as a description

and some more sprite jokes

this stick is so fascinating

the white dragon

who wants a tree but settled for a stick because she couldn't shrink a tree to carry around

Edited by blockEdragon

At the moment, this dude (vHicH) called "Vhich Vitch is Vhich"

and "Toast Marketing Board" (admittedly stolen from one of my favourite book series)

as well as several awful puns for my Black Teas

Edited by azaria

I'd have to say my entire collection of CB Graves have some of the most amusing names...

For instance I have:

My Wife is possessed (male) x The faces are controlling me (Female)

Oh we've got a bad ass over here

Ninja gravey

cat gravey

Gravey and chips

His Wings are making faces at me

and more xd.png

My favorites at the moment are a red called Shut Up KitKat (from Aziz Anzari's stand up show) and my two Electrics, other one called Usainer and the other Bolterer.

Edited by HeDy

A magma dragon name Hamburglar Minus the Pickles. It was meant to be a nonsense name that I made up because was frustrated that I couldn't think of any names but I ended up keeping it.

I also have a chicken named Tricky Chick after Nixon's nickname "Tricky Dick". A personal favorite.

Not that it really amuses me, but I like the name I gave to my silver tinsel - The Psychomechanic, named after the song I really like. smile.gif

Are You Kitten Me Right Meow

Sparkling Vampires Are Lame

Soggy Paper

This Cheese Is Holy Because It's Full of Holes

These are just a few. Would post more, but doing this from an iPad is a pain. xd.png

Your Soggy Paper reminded me that I have https://dragcave.net/lineage/sOg7e, aka Soggy Autumn Boy, and I reserved Foggy Autumn Boy for an eventual son. rolleyes.gif

I do have Cheeses named Wormhole X-Treme and Martin Lloyd. biggrin.gif

This little girl grew up earlier today, and considering her parents and her breed, Mintie Mudbath is a very appropriate name. wink.gif

I also love it that I got The Doubtful Guest, The Gilded Bat, Awdrey Gore, Gashycrumb and The Grand Passion on some of my Caligenes. <3

Most of these use the lineage for context:

Imperial Noodle - just 'cause

I Have Sneaky Toes and Freddy's Forgot Your Name - because those lines are always amusing

Stars and Strifes

Unrepentant Hippie and his mate Caveless and Carefree

Plum Pudding - mostly because I tried to use the name and discovered someone else had already named a freaking dragon after a Christmas dessert.

Our Lady of Sashimi

The Burned Hand Teaches Best - had that one planned even as I named her parents!

I'm Adhorrible - the word a friend uses for ugly baby birds

The Pumpkin Quack

Denk an dich - Lass ihn fliegen - gifted because I recognized the lyrics in AoND and PM'd the breeder biggrin.gif

Mousemuncher, Cold Cuts, and Emetaler aus Chelm (obscure, yes)

Grape Gobbler

and today's Adventures in Roadside Dining xd.png

(I guess the moral here is that s0r0k4 inspires a lot of silly names)

I'm proud of my GinbreAd family. This is the link to the family tree: http://dragcave.net/lineage/fQrhp

xd.png It's the ultimate pun. GA are my initials sometimes (first two names: George Andrew Xu) and it's inbread. Then gin = wine and bread, so the names of the dragons would revolve around either wine or sandwich.

Some days ago I wondered why I had a browser tab with someone else's scroll open and why they had a chicken named "Ein Kilo Leiterplatten" ("one kilogram of printed circuit boards").

Of course it is on my scroll, and I did name it, I just don't remember what exactly I was thinking... laugh.gif