Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Welcome Dragonblaze239! If you'd like to trade trinkets please add me to your Pal Pad; I'll make sure to add you to mine. smile.gif

I hope you have fun! If you have any questions just ask; there's a lot of people here who can help you. smile.gif

Edited by purpledragonclaw

I cleaned out my palpad as i try to save the spots for people trading trinkets with me .

only 9 remain for now tongue.gif.

If you are not on my list any more and should be on there to trade, please let me know.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

#717-722 ._. *buys lots of soda and popcorn as this hunt may take a while*

Edited by FluffyPillow

I'm leaning towards Feebas, Deino, and Happiny, but I'm not sure yet.

did you buy lots of blue stones for that ohmy.gif

how is your bidofo hunt going, i am at 715 with dracowymsy so you have lot's of time to win the Shiny Race from me tongue.gif

I had to buy 108 Blue Stones ohmy.gif ; fortunately one of the Feral Zergoose hatched with a Blue Stone, so it was one less I had to buy.

My Bidofo hunt is going slowly, I refuse to breed them since I don't want to send a Bidofo to the Egg Shelter and have it be shiny, so I'm doing the exploration for them and searching in the Egg Shelter. I am surprised how long it's taking for you to find Shiny Dracowymsy; my mind was blown after you climbed above 400.

I voted for Carvanha, Deino, and Happiny.

I have no idea which pokemon to choose for the shiny hunt this month.

None of the pokemon I have ever chose have been in the hunt anyway, lol!

I wanted to vote, but I got my Shiny recorder after the voting started. dry.gif

I have a question, how hard is it to get older sprites? Especially sprites from Yellow Version and older?

Edit: I wanted to thank purpledragonclaw for the wonderful trinkets. happy.gif

Edited by Syiren

Syiren,

i am another affinity then you, i can send you things too ... add me to your palpad.

i am starting with the spotted fish smile.gif

but there weren't any in shelter

it doesn't start until tomorrow anyway wink.gif

I voted for azurill, so I guess I will start with that one. I want a shiny marril, lol.

user posted image

This was a nice surprise to wake up to.

I'm starting with Feebas, I've been unofficially hunting one for awhile. I already have two Shiny Riolus.

Syiren, if you have a Sprite Changer (sometimes Pokemon hatch with them, or bring them back from Underground, or you can buy them from the Shop) you can pick which sprite a Pokemon becomes. Otherwise it's just random chance what sprites they hatch into.

Syiren,

i am another affinity then you, i can send you things too ... add me to your palpad.

i am starting with the spotted fish smile.gif

but there weren't any in shelter

Awesome. I'm also going to be sending out a few things as well once my collection grows a bit more. I added you to my Palpad.

@purpledragonclaw

I didn't know there was such an item. I'm going to be sending my pokemon into the underground more often. smile.gif I'm trying to save my points for stones and extra boxes as I think I'm going to need them soon at the rate I'm collecting. biggrin.gif

I'm hunting Azurill :3 Been wanting to hunt for one eventually anyways, so this is perfect :3 Not wanting to hunt the other 2 though ^^;

I wish there was a hatch time shortening on Site wide shiny hunts...

I keep getting stuck with 6 eggs, all ready to hatch with still 40min to wait >.<

and when i can finally hatch them... the site goes down for awhile xd.png lol I can't win!

Edited by Yuliya

Congratulations Fluffy!! I'm happy to see you finish a SWSH so fast *cough Trapinch cough*.

Yuliya, when Hatch+ power is active we're able to hatch Pokemon without waiting for them to be an hour old. If you have a Flame Orb you can also hatch them without waiting an hour.

Syiren, you're welcome on the trinkets, more are incoming. wink.gif

user posted image

4th in the hunt to get a shiny feebas... So excited i've never actually complete any shiny hunt before <3

Congrats Yuliya!