Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

Awesome. I'm also going to be sending out a few things as well once my collection grows a bit more. I added you to my Palpad.

Send you a bunch of r1 and october trinkets you were missing. More are comming when i have a bit more time.

grats Yuliya

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

my shiny bagon from the september SWSH showed up this week, 283 eggs hatched

Edited by Dolphine

Congratulations Fluffy!! I'm happy to see you finish a SWSH so fast *cough Trapinch cough*.

Thank you! :3 hehe I know, me as well, though Trapinch wasn't from a SWSH, it was just a normal hunt, but yeah too many Trapinch eggs hatched I think from 1 hunt ^^; This Ponyta hunt however, is beginning to climb up there, as I've hatched 774 already ^^;

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I got my shiny azuril! 20 eggs.

I also have 8 trinkets submitted so far for the December set. We'll see how many more I can get in before she closes it.

And, is there anyone who would be willing to let me play with their trinkets? If I can figure out what you need and have, and swap between everyone that participates, maybe we can narrow down trinkets that we need? I'd like to give it a try if people are interested. Just message me here or on gpx with a list of what you need (or update the spreadsheet, if you have a place there). But you must be willing to work with all your extra trinkets.

I have a breeding pair of Riolu that are extremely productive. 19 eggs an hour is ridiculous.

I looked at their list of offspring, and one of the eggs I didn't take turned out shiny. Oh well. xd.png

I have a breeding pair of Riolu that are extremely productive. 19 eggs an hour is ridiculous.

I looked at their list of offspring, and one of the eggs I didn't take turned out shiny. Oh well. xd.png

during the site wide shiny hunts they boost egg production of breeding pairs of the three pokemon hunted and there is also a multiplier.

during the site wide shiny hunts they boost egg production of breeding pairs of the three pokemon hunted and there is also a multiplier.

All right then, that makes far more sense. The first egg batch I just looked at it and felt really bad for the poor female.

user posted image

I love the sprite. wub.gif On to Azurill!

Amy, I love that we got the same Shiny Feebas sprite, just different frames. laugh.gif

Edited by purpledragonclaw

Oh my gosh! Thank you purpledragonclaw and Dolphine! Those trinkets are amazing! You guys are awesome! biggrin.gif

Looking forward to joining the shiny hunt. Last time I got a shiny was a lucky snag from the Safari zone.

I started this quite recently, and soon after decided that I would hoard Swinubs:

user posted imageuser posted image

I already have over twenty plus some Summer Swinubs. I don't plan on evolving them, but could someone give me a heads up on how one would go about doing that?

But anyway, my usercard <3:

user posted image

Apparently that green orb trinket is quite rare, too, with only about 270 in existance ^o^

One last thing. I've been seeing a Mew Doll thing in everyone's usercard, could anyone tell me how rare those are and what I would approximately have to trade to get one?

Thanks smile.gif

welcome and grats on the green orb smile.gif

i don't know what mew you mean but if you mean the one in syiren's card it's one that is available 48 in market only available for blue and orange afinities

add me to you palpad, i am malachite affinity and can send you trinkets you can't get because you are wulfenite.

i love trading trinkets

as for the summer swinub ... they evolve at level 33 if the weather is sunny and the 3rd stage with sunstone if the weather is sunny (wait 5 days)

I started this quite recently, and soon after decided that I would hoard Swinubs:

user posted imageuser posted image

I already have over twenty plus some Summer Swinubs. I don't plan on evolving them, but could someone give me a heads up on how one would go about doing that?

But anyway, my usercard <3:

user posted image

Apparently that green orb trinket is quite rare, too, with only about 270 in existance ^o^

One last thing. I've been seeing a Mew Doll thing in everyone's usercard, could anyone tell me how rare those are and what I would approximately have to trade to get one?

Thanks smile.gif

The mew plushie I have is in the Fifth group. It's rarity is 5 and there are 3,582 currently in existence. If I get a second one and you still do not have any I'll gift you the double. smile.gif

Welcome, NinjaKrill. If you add me to your PalPad I can gift you a Mew Plushie, I have extras. I love gifting and trading trinkets as well, I'll make sure to gift some to you when I have extras.

Can anyone get logged into the site? I have tried several times and keep staying logged out. Can get into the forums just fine though.

Nvm just finally let me in. ._.'

Edited by demonicvampiregirl

So, I decided not to join the Shiny Hunt cause I don't have the tools required yet...

but then I randomly got a Shiny Cubchoo.

user posted image

It looks cool and all but now it wont leave my party. >.<

So, I decided not to join the Shiny Hunt cause I don't have the tools required yet...

but then I randomly got a Shiny Cubchoo.

user posted image

It looks cool and all but now it wont leave my party. >.<

Congrats on your shiny! :3 Whenever you obtain a shiny, they become locked to your party automatically, and you just simply unlock them to place them in your PC :3

I've began playing this about a couple of weeks ago (closer to a month), seeing as though I've just re-started my interest in Pokemon (it was always there, but I wasn't nigh as active of it as I used to be until now).

I managed to get two shiny Pokemon so far, one of which being for the SWSH thing. I am also trying to do the shiny hunt for a Dracowymsy (would've done a race for the "Office Wars" achievement, but I don't know anyone who would help out there :\ ).

user posted image user posted image

Edited by Kimoko_the_Dragon

Welcom and grats on your two shinies

Ask around here, i found my mate to hunt dracowymys-bidofo too on forums.

speaking of that 744 dracowymsy and counting mad.gif

and i don't like the way this stupid fish is swimming either 330 and counting

Edited by Dolphine

So, I randomly found a Silver Wing.

I need some help.

First, if I use it, i need to know what Lugia's egg description is.

Secondly, I want to make it a Shadow Lugia, but I can't get into the shop to get the corruption orb.

Could I get some help?

There is a corruption orb right now in the shop. Click on the shop tab, then click on the last tab, called prize shop. It will cost you prize points to get one, I'm not sure if you need prize points to actually see the shop or not.

We're not allowed to give out descriptions, but I can tell you that any legendary egg description is usually longer than the others and mostly they contain the word bizarre.

Hope that helps.

It's kind of sad that the last two plus powers have been wasted on weekends where we would have had multipliers because of the SWSH.