Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

I managed to get the pumpkin, so, after three years I finally completed October!!! biggrin.gif. Now if only I could get February trinkets... and those last two set 1 trinkets... lol.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I'm missing 12 February trinkets and one April trinket, other than that my holiday trinkets are complete. Most of the trinkets I'm missing are 9 and 10 rarities.

Edited by purpledragonclaw

user posted image

I love it when the lab gives me shinies I was gonna start hunting in the future smile.gif.

Still missing 5 october trinkets >.< Any one have any dublicates of these?

Ghas-O Lantern

Spicy Hallo-Taffy

Eerie Tombstone

Chandelure Pumpkin

Ditto pale

and on that note how has everyone else done on the scavenger hunt so far?

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by Yuliya

Yuliya, I sent you the Spicy Hallo-Taffy. I've done every scavenger hunt task so far.

This might be a stupid question ...

but does those slowpoketails will do anything in the future?

I'm not sure about the tails, I know that the letter is supposed to have a purpose. I hope that those are revealed eventually, we've been waiting almost two years for the letter.

Sup guys ^^

Just discovered PDX, and enjoying it already.

Although... the site is very complicated compared to Dragon Cave.

Any advice to give to the noob?

Heres me and what I'm doing right now.

http://gpxplus.net/user/Tomiix

Also... I found a odd fire dragon that i have never seen in a regular pokemon game, whats that about?

Welcome. My advice to you is to ask us anything you need, we are here to help.

The dragon thing is a pokemon that was made up by the people of the site. They are non cannon pokemon, so they are classified as novelty. There are tons of them out there, basically just altered versions of the regular pokemon.

Edited by water_angel

yeah, it's pretty hard to find. there's an exploration for a few of the other novelties: pudgey pidgy, bidofo, clone bulbasaur/charmander/squirtle, the weather trio forms, spikey eared pichu. Some give you the pokemon directly others give you items to use.

Okay, I just looked up novelties on a wiki.

and now I really want to get a corruption orb! xd.png

Edit:

Also, what are trinkets for?

Edited by Tomiix

user posted image

Shiny hunt complete!

Dolphine, I believe the Slowpoketails are just for the achievement. I haven't seen anything where they plan to use them beyond that, but you never know.

Tomiix, welcome! The trinkets are just something fun to collect on the site.

user posted image

Fastest Shiny hunt ever, and from Alex and Thomas, just like my shiny above.

Welcome tomiix

The trinkets are little artworks made by users to be collected on site. There are limited trinket groups in february, april, july, october and december themed in the holliday themes (valentine, easter, summer/4th of july, halloween and xmas)

you have an affinity (look next to your user name (azurite, wulfenite or malachite) and some trinkets are only for specific affinities and you have to trade. Luckely there are a few traders off all affinities here on forums.

but you really should check out the help and the wiki, there is a lot that should help you on the way and if you still have questions ask them here and they will be answerd.

grats PDC, To bad they are the same deerling it would have been nice they gave you another season for the 2nd shiny tongue.gif

user posted image

got this one random.

When i can't find my own shinyhunt pokemon i am taking random gen 1 pokes to try and get that shinydex complete first. It's nice to see that finally pays off with a radom shiny

Congrats Amy! It always feels so good to finish a set. Good luck water!

Welcome to the thread lilac. If you are collecting trinkets, please add me. We are different affinities so we can help each other out.

Welcome, Lilac! We're the same affinity, but please feel free to add me to your Pal Pad. I do sometimes get trinkets in my affinity other Azurites don't have. Amy and I trade with each other. smile.gif

ETA: Dolphine, I just checked and my two Shiny Summer Deerlings are also from Alex and Thomas, so all of my Shiny Deerlings are related. laugh.gif

Hello! I'm collecting trinkets altough i'm not that active as i used to because of university. But who wants to trade i'll be glad to do it biggrin.gif

Also Water Angel!! Thank you so much for all the trinkets you gave me! I'll try to catch others you don't have!