Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

does anyone has the last 4 tasks of 'pasionate duo'?

i am trying to see what explorations to  do for the 3 at one day achievement 'An All Night Thing '

I did unknown, sweet success and incident in yellow forest and was able to complete all three within the day. I think sweet success I did in under the three hours for that achievement, if that helps.

If you don't get an answer by tomorrow evening, I'll do the exploration myself and add them in.

Edited by water_angel

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Harpuia, I gave you a Zubat Finger Puppet.

I'll keep gifting my Halloween duplicates out once I get more.

Edited by purpledragonclaw

I did unknown, sweet success and incident in yellow forest and was able to complete all three within the day. I think sweet success I did in under the three hours for that achievement, if that helps.

If you don't get an answer by tomorrow evening, I'll do the exploration myself and add them in.

thx those were 3 that were on list for me too.

I guess i'll stay with them but i'll have to wait for a week or two because i did unknow last week

It's been a long time since I've posted in this topic, maybe a year or two, hh.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Does anyone have october trinkets that I don't have? I'll see what I can give people in return. Almost done with the ones that I can get myself.

Two hours until I can get x and y. Can't wait. biggrin.gif

Down to missing just four one October trinkets thanks to everyone's help and some trades going through: Halloween Cup, Sh. Charizard Devil Plush, Pumpkin Stem and Chandelure Pumpkin. None of them are available to Wulfenite, unfortunately.

@Keyda- I just got an extra Zubat Finger Puppet (am okay with trading for non-October trinkets/adding something else to equal whatever you have that I don't).

Edited by harpuiapwnsyou

I still need 5 october trinkets: Ghas-O Lantern, Halloween Cup, Eerie Tombstone, Pumpkin Stem, and Ditto pale.

I hate when it gets down to only needing a few.

I have an extra tombstone for kigurumix

harpuaia, I don't have anything that you don't, I'll see what happens. Got a bunch of chests today, so as I open them, I hope I can find something for you. Never clicking that much ever again.

I don't have any of the ones you guys need sad.gif

i am missing too many sad.gif

Not available to malachite

Hallo-Taffy

Ghas-O Lantern

Spicy Hallo-Taffy

Sh. Charizard Devil Plush

Cuddly Festive Aerodactyl

Banette Voodoo Doll

Ditto pale

Cuddly Festive Kabuto

Available for malachite

Cursed Pikachu Doll

Halloween Cup

Latias Costume

Zubat Finger Puppet

Halloween Raichu Plush

Musical Jack-o-Lantern

Twilight, send you a skygift smile.gif

user posted image

feed please

Edited by Dolphine

Down to just Sh. Charizard Devil Plush, yay! I'll hold onto that extra Zubat Finger Puppet for you, then, Keyda.

Thanks, Dolphine!

Down to just Sh. Charizard Devil Plush, yay! I'll hold onto that extra Zubat Finger Puppet for you, then, Keyda.

Thanks, Dolphine!

No prob,

you always help me out to get my needed trinkets and i can't help you as i don't get any you don't have (sending always doubles over you don't have anyway tongue.gif )

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Sandile and timburr need levels .

Help please

Edited by Dolphine

if people can give my golbat drinks, id appreciate it, trying to get a Crobat ^^

Im missing to many trinkets to list xd.png

Edited by Yuliya

I'm missing Ghas-O-Lantern, Halloween Cup, Spicy Hallo-Taffy, Sh. Charizard Devil Plush, Ditto Pale, and the Haunted Parcel (not anymore, thank you Keyda!). Any help would be appreciated. I'll gift what I can to everyone.

Edited by purpledragonclaw

thx for so much trinkets pdc

i am trying my best to send you guys as much as i can, but my chest aren't working with me and not giving me things you don't have sad.gif

I offered on a few 5-4-3 rarity trinkets and i'll see what it gives ...

missing to many october trinkets for my liking sad.gif