Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I did Amy, you're welcome. smile.gif

Edited by purpledragonclaw

down to 7 trinkets

r2:

Ghas-O Lantern

Sh. Charizard Devil Plush

Spicy Hallo-Taffy

r3:

Banette Voodoo Doll

Cuddly Festive Kabuto

Ditto pale

those i can't get myself so i have to trade/get them gifted sad.gif

r5:

Musical Jack-o-Lantern

i can get this myself but if i remember right i am hunting this from last year smile.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Got an extra ditto pale for you this morning Dolphine, I sent it over.

I need:

Halloween Cup

Spicy Hallo Taffy

Sh Charizard Devil Plushie

Pumpkin Stem

Zubat Finger Puppet

Banette Voodoo Doll

Chandelure Pumpkin

Halloween Raichu Doll

If anyone can help me please. I can only get two more from my own chests, the raichu, zubat.

Edited by water_angel

Got an extra ditto pale for you this morning Dolphine, I sent it over.

I need:

Halloween Cup

Spicy Hallo Taffy

Sh Charizard Devil Plushie

Pumpkin Stem

Zubat Finger Puppet

Banette Voodoo Doll

Chandelure Pumpkin

Halloween Raichu Doll

If anyone can help me please. I can only get two more from my own chests, the raichu, zubat.

thx so much

down to 4 october trinkets smile.gif

Ghas-O Lantern

Spicy Hallo-Taffy

and Musical Jack-o-Lantern

just managed to trade for a banette voodoo doll.

i hope i can get the last ones and not get stuck with another year tryingto trade for that stupid musical jack o lantern because if i am not mistaken i missed that one last year too

I only have:

Cute Witches Cat X1

Flying Broom X1

Ghost Costume X1

Sheet With Holes X1

Infectious Sample X1

Chandelure Pumpkin X1

Kandy Korn 'Kern Kostume X2

Anyone need a Kandy Korn 'Kern Kostume? Let me know, you can have it.

Anyone have any extra trinkets that I don't have? Let me know, perhaps we can work out a trade.

If no one needs the sheet with holes, can you send it to me? I like hording all the trinkets that I have made. I'll see what I can send you.

If no one needs the sheet with holes, can you send it to me? I like hording all the trinkets that I have made. I'll see what I can send you.

I sent you one!

any one have any of these trinkets? I just can't seem to get them >.<

Ghostly Hello Skitty

Ghas-O Lantern

Spicy Hallo-Taffy

Eerie Tombstone

Cuddly Festive Aerodactyl

Cuddly Festive Kabuto

Chandelure Pumpkin

Ditto pale

Azurite Venetian Mask

Edited by Yuliya

I only have:

Cute Witches Cat X1

Flying Broom X1

Ghost Costume X1

Sheet With Holes X1

Infectious Sample X1

Chandelure Pumpkin X1

Kandy Korn 'Kern Kostume X2

Anyone need a Kandy Korn 'Kern Kostume? Let me know, you can have it.

Anyone have any extra trinkets that I don't have? Let me know, perhaps we can work out a trade.

Add me to your pal pad and i'll fill up some open spaces in your trinket box smile.gif

@water_angel

send you one too smile.gif

@Yuliya

Add me to your pal pad and i'll see what i can do for you smile.gif

Thanks Dolphine! Didn't even know there was December trinkets too >.<

Edited by Yuliya

Thanks Dolphine! Didn't even know there was December trinkets too >.<

No problem wink.gif

february (valentine), april (easter), juli (summer/4th of july), october (halloween) and december (xmas) have limited trinket groups that get new trinkets every year but you only can collect them then. If you miss out on trinkets this year you have to try and trade or wait till next year to get them.

In between new groups are released that are available the whole year BUT with every group that gets released it becomes more difficult to get them all because there are so many to collect. Makes it more a challange smile.gif

I help where i can, people that add me to the pal pad and want to trade. i try to send as much as i can. People that send me things but i don't have anything for them, i try to send sky gifts in return.

Edited by Dolphine

Same as Dolphine, if people want Trinkets please add me to your Pal Pad. I'd be happy to help.

I third that. If you give, I will give back, maybe not right away but as I get extras you will get yours. Maybe we need to start working out a system...

user posted image

This is my final Shiny Bagon!

I'm only missing the Spicy Hallo-Taffy now, so if anyone gets any extras please keep me in mind. The Devil Charizard plush is Azurite; if I get more I'll be sure to gift them.

Thanks Dolphine and Purpledragonclaw for all the trinkets XP

i sent you a few that i had and you needed Dolphine

Purpledragonclaw.. I have no duplicates of what you need. but you'll definitely be first in line for them after all those trinkets xd.png

I'm only missing the Spicy Hallo-Taffy now, so if anyone gets any extras please keep me in mind. The Devil Charizard plush is Azurite; if I get more I'll be sure to gift them.

There you go!

I am still stuck needing 2 october trinkets. sad.gif

water_angel, sent you a sh. charizard devil plush

Edited by Kigurumix

I am stuck at these 3 trinkets and a week to get them ...

Ghas-O Lantern

Musical Jack-o-Lantern

changed my offers in the market again ... hope they will bite now sad.gif

Thanks amy, I sent some regular trinkets back. I'll try to find extra of the lanturns, not having any luck so far.

Thank you so much Amy, you've completed my Halloween collection! I sent you something you didn't have.

I was able to trade for the Charizard Plush and Ghas-O-Lantern using some duplicate February and April trinkets I had. I seem to be able to trade those more easily than my July, October, or December trinkets.

Yuliya, thank you very much, and you'll be getting more. wink.gif

I'm confused with the Trinket hunt. I entered it a few days back, but since I mostly just pay attention to raising my pokemon and I'm still fairly new, I'm not quite sure what to do.

Also, has anyone else had problems with their main page? Something to do with javascript? I can't click on my pokemon's options on my main page. I can click on the pokemon and open the options on their page, but it won't let me on the main. unsure.gif

Thank you Dolphine smile.gif Four to go

Syiren, What trinket hunt are you talking about? If you're talking about the scavenger hunt, then all you do is open chests until you get what they tell you then click on the icon in the top right of your party and make sure it says You have completed todays task. You do this everyday, just completing whatever task it gives you.