Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

bit late but i got my shiny riolu smile.gif

now hoping for a good eevee for the pokehunt

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

anyone has trouble with the battletower?

i can't reach my previous battles, have to refresh a few times before i can reach my pokemon or the npc tab (and can't beat the stupid docter npc sad.gif )

Hey guys! biggrin.gif Going to try to start playing again and wanna clean my list up.

Gonna try to clean up my list so I can get some new active people on.

Anyone on here that I have added please tell me:

aurora australis, Alex Mercer, Altair, Amaranthine, AmyL, Boogie Ronnster, BurningLeaf, ChikaraWolf, Stargaze, Dalek Omega, Dolphine, Disgracik, Erisabesu Ri, Frankenstein, Giraffe A Laugh, Gigglebug, John Warrior, Joltik, Keyda, Kila, Lugia182, Magi Karp, My Immortal, Manticore, MoonFeather13, Mutt, Namikawa Daisuke, Nusieq66, Nyara, Poke Goinfrex, Ray Gatsuga, Sailor Milk, Skins T, Song of Ice and Fire, Sorrowgrave, sportsfan666, Walking On Sunshine, Swinger, Tamat, Targaryen, Lady Tehpikachu, Thora, ThunderMoss, Ultimateth, watanuki14, WhiteHorsesHaveGoneAhead, x D a r k, zenzai

Hey guys! biggrin.gif Going to try to start playing again and wanna clean my list up.

Gonna try to clean up my list so I can get some new active people on.

Anyone on here that I have added please tell me:

aurora australis, Alex Mercer, Altair, Amaranthine, AmyL, Boogie Ronnster, BurningLeaf, ChikaraWolf, Stargaze, Dalek Omega, Dolphine, Disgracik, Erisabesu Ri, Frankenstein, Giraffe A Laugh, Gigglebug, John Warrior, Joltik, Keyda, Kila, Lugia182, Magi Karp, My Immortal, Manticore, MoonFeather13, Mutt, Namikawa Daisuke, Nusieq66, Nyara, Poke Goinfrex, Ray Gatsuga, Sailor Milk, Skins T, Song of Ice and Fire, Sorrowgrave, sportsfan666, Walking On Sunshine, Swinger, Tamat, Targaryen, Lady Tehpikachu, Thora, ThunderMoss, Ultimateth, watanuki14, WhiteHorsesHaveGoneAhead, x D a r k, zenzai

I'm still playing, AmyL.

Me too (dolphine tongue.gif )

I did that too

i kicked everyone off and started readding people that were active (and trading trinkets) in topic

Edited by Dolphine

Congrats Amy!

Demi, if you'd like you can add me, I play every day as well.

user posted image

Third week in a row I've found a Shiny looking for Pokehunt entries! This is great!

grr, give one to me so I can get the achievement! lol. congrats on the shiny.

working on the christmas exploratioin, I hope I finish before the end of the month.

Edited by water_angel

I have a question: Are Umbreon and Easter Buneary compatible for breeding? Mine don't seem to breed >.>

Also, first shiny

user posted image

i officially am going to start paniking for my trinkets

i never get the whole batch of december sad.gif

i officially am going to start paniking for my trinkets

i never get the whole batch of december sad.gif

Too many of the seasonal trinkets are single or dual affinity so you have to trade for them and now that there are a lot less players it is really hard to get trades.

I am down to only needing 9 but they are all rarity 3 and higher.

I'm doing the best I can for you guys too, but I'm not getting the new trinkets from my boxes. I hope that I can finish, since I had all the other December trinkets caught up.

I'm doing the best I can for you guys too, but I'm not getting the new trinkets from my boxes. I hope that I can finish, since I had all the other December trinkets caught up.

Sent you and Dolphine a couple december trinkets I had duplicates of.

Dolphine, I gifted you an Yveltal Ornament.

I love Harvest Farfetch'd! I want a small army of them. rolleyes.gif

Edited by purpledragonclaw

Too many of the seasonal trinkets are single or dual affinity so you have to trade for them and now that there are a lot less players it is really hard to get trades.

I am down to only needing 9 but they are all rarity 3 and higher.

Wonder why everyone is leaving then? I don't play much myself but I haven't fully quit either.