Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

You have the Malachite affinity.

When you're on your main page, view the icon to the left of your username. Your username is toward the top left of the page, underneath your status. Green is Malachite, blue is Azurite, orange is Wulfenite.

While we are on the subject of trinkets, I have these extras I'll trade for stuff I don't have.

Aged Tome: first, r8 wulf

Melted Ornamental Candle Third r8 all

Crimson Orb: third r8 wul/mal

Sword of Brutality: second r8 all

Digital Camera: second r8 wulf/azur

Spiral Tome: second r8 wulf/mal

Cottonee Plant: second r8 wulf/az

Extremely hot pepper: second r8 all

Arceus Charm sixth r8 wul/mal

Unovan Hero's Pendant: fourth r8 wulf/mala

Violet Puzzle Block: fourth r8 wulf/mala

Redesigned snag machine: fifth r8 all

Century Shield: fifth r8 wulf/mala

Jirachi's Note r9 first all

Berlitz Heiloom: third r9 all

Anti malchite sword: third r9 wulf/azur

Conductor's Hat (white): fourth r9 all

water scale: third r9 all

Geisha mask: eight r9 all

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Kabuto needs four more Pecha berries, please.

Water, I sent you what duplicates I could. Dolphine, I also sent some your way. smile.gif

user posted image

Holy crap.... I need one of these.... That.is.awesome!

Any one want to do a novelty trade? (Assuming this can be bred..)

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by Yuliya

PDC thx so much

to bad i don't have anything double you don't have but i am checking every time i opend chests if i have doubles that you, keyda and twilight don't have. As you guys helped me so much already.

@yuliya

it would be nice, but there isn't any possibility to trade pokemon.

But if they are breedable they will be bred, to get a shiny and they will be dumped in the safari zone. So you will get one

Thank you purple smile.gif

I'm going to need some help getting spicy hallo taffy and halloween cup, and the charizard plushie, latios/as costumes, pumpkin stem, because I can't make an offer on those. I wish someone would fix this problem, it's really annoying.

sent a few things too smile.gif

If anyone has extras of trinkets I've made, I want them all, no matter how many I have too please biggrin.gif

You're both welcome. smile.gif

user posted image

I'm now done with Gulpin. On to Fall Deerling.

user posted image

I love multiple shinies in one day. October is off to a good start.

Edited by purpledragonclaw

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Hello guys! Long time no see! biggrin.gif Hopefully I am back for a lot longer this time than last round. May have to clear up my palpad though I think most of'em are gone now. >_<

Edited by demonicvampiregirl

user posted image

got a yellow birdy smile.gif

but can't start a new hunt as i am stuck with the SWSH tongue.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

the owl need to get to level 35

That exploration seems to take less time each time I finish it xd.png Got the last of the bird legendaries: Moltres :3

Hey Dolphine! biggrin.gif Shocked to see you still play. :3

I am a die hard

Sometimes less active when rl kicls in. Lile ... had a baby in june but i like the additions they do every time and new trinkets to hunt ..

Thanks, Purple!

I seem to have the 'offer trinket' button not showing up on the remaining October trinkets I need, so...

October trinkets I still need: Halloween Cup, Spicy Hallo-Taffy, Sh. Charizard Devil Plush, Pumpkin Stem, Zubat Finger Puppet, Cuddly Festive Anorith, Banette Voodoo Doll, Chandelure Pumpkin, Ditto pale, and Jack o'Lanturn? .

October trinket doubles: Patrat Bandanna x2, Licorice Herdier x2, Murkrow Hat, Hellstone, Witch Hat, Sheet with Holes, Frankenstein Bag, Sour Gummi Ekans x3, Candy Corn Memory, Spooky Memory, Cuddly Festive Kabuto x2, Caramel Onion, Cute Witch's Cat, Sweet Cornn Berry, Eerie Tombstone, and Cursed Pikachu Doll.

Thanks, Purple!

I seem to have the 'offer trinket' button not showing up on the remaining October trinkets I need, so...

October trinkets I still need: Halloween Cup, Spicy Hallo-Taffy, Sh. Charizard Devil Plush, Pumpkin Stem, Zubat Finger Puppet, Cuddly Festive Anorith, Banette Voodoo Doll, Chandelure Pumpkin, Ditto pale, and Jack o'Lanturn? .

October trinket doubles: Patrat Bandanna x2, Licorice Herdier x2, Murkrow Hat, Hellstone, Witch Hat, Sheet with Holes, Frankenstein Bag, Sour Gummi Ekans x3, Candy Corn Memory, Spooky Memory, Cuddly Festive Kabuto x2, Caramel Onion, Cute Witch's Cat, Sweet Cornn Berry, Eerie Tombstone, and Cursed Pikachu Doll.

Wish I had something to trade you for the cursed pikachu doll but I have no duplicate october trinkets you need. sad.gif

I am a die hard

Sometimes less active when rl kicls in. Lile ... had a baby in june but i like the additions they do every time and new trinkets to hunt ..

Same here I just haven't gotten up the will to play. xd.png

Please give Togepi drinks if you can, she's my Pokehunt entry. smile.gif

does anyone has the last 4 tasks of 'pasionate duo'?

i am trying to see what explorations to do for the 3 at one day achievement 'An All Night Thing '