Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

does anyone know how to evolve Boldore into Gigalith? is it like golem 5 days after hatching and during a sandstorm? couldn't find it listed anywhere as to how (sense I know its not trading)

does anyone know how to evolve Boldore into Gigalith? is it like golem 5 days after hatching and during a sandstorm? couldn't find it listed anywhere as to how (sense I know its not trading)

Yes, you have to wait 5 day unless you have an Eviolite which makes it so you don't have to wait 5 days.

Yes, you have to wait 5 day unless you have an Eviolite which makes it so you don't have to wait 5 days.

Uhg of course i find out after reset xd.png boo this poke hunt. Time to find a eviolite!

one down two to go tongue.gif

Come on guys, get a double for me (or market please anwer on a trade)

Ghas-O Lantern

Sh. Charizard Devil Plush

one down two to go tongue.gif

Come on guys, get a double for me (or market please anwer on a trade)

Ghas-O Lantern

Sent you the Sh. Charizard devil plush!

Sent you the Sh. Charizard devil plush!

thank you smile.gif

only the lantern now smile.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

down to 7 left!

Ghas-O Lantern

Spicy Hallo-Taffy

Eerie Tombstone

Cuddly Festive Kabuto

Chandelure Pumpkin

Ditto pale

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Been working on getting all the badge achievements... so many @.@ they never end....

Thank You Purple!

Just need three mala only trinkets to complete the set. Halloween cup, pumpkin stem, chandelure pumpkin

Congratulations Dolphine! You're welcome, water. smile.gif

Edited by purpledragonclaw

Thank You Purple!

Just need three mala only trinkets to complete the set. Halloween cup, pumpkin stem, chandelure pumpkin

I only had the halloween cup. I'll see the others n.n

Thank you thank you smile.gif just the pumpkin to go. I sent you some in return.

which pumpkin you need? I have an extra pumpkin stem, but still need a chandelure pumpkin myself xd.png

Are my second Pokemon and last Pokemon in my signature really rares?

Edited by DangerDragon

I completed the Halloween exploration task yesterday, it was my first completion. It's short, a good one to use for the three explorations in one day achievement.

Edited by purpledragonclaw

AmyL,

send you the hallowene cup you wer missing smile.gif

Thanks so much!

I am down to only needing one October trinket now, the Ghas-O Lantern!