Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

user posted image

Yay! biggrin.gif #244 xd.png I was about to think I wasn't going to get a shiny ^^; I don't want to risk starting another pokémon hunt for the SWSH (I'll hunt the other 2 eventually, just not right now), so I'll just continue my Ponyta hunt ^^;

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Congratulations Fluffy! It's so nice to have the multipliers back.

Edited by purpledragonclaw

I'm trying to post my party, but I keep getting this "504 Gateway Time-Out" Anyone else getting this problem?

I'm trying to post my party, but I keep getting this "504 Gateway Time-Out" Anyone else getting this problem?

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I'm not having any difficulty. If you try to post around 1:15am EST you'll hit GPX+'s nightly maintenance, which takes the site down for 10-20 minutes.

user posted image

My first shiny in a while! Super excited. xd.png Apparently the 21st was my one-year anniversary since I joined the site! It doesn't feel like it's been that long yet.

Congrats, harpuia!

user posted image

I'm happy to have this hunt done. smile.gif