Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I already have a Shiny Bagon and Shiny Magikarp, so I went with Bulbasaur. I'd love to do Magikarp with Hatch+ active, I may do it next.

Edited by purpledragonclaw

I chose to hunt Bulbasaur first :3 If all goes well, then I'll hunt the others :3

*Edit* user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

#37-42 The older sprites troll me every time ^^;

Edited by FluffyPillow

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Congrats Dolphine, that was fast!

Congratulations water_angel!

I just hatched two shiny Bulbasaurs in one party, so I guess I'm in the clear as far as the SWSH goes.

And seeing as this is Bulbssaur, I don't even mind that my total shiny count of that family is now at four. It's such a great pokemon that extras are more than welcome.

Congrats Lini! :3 Still on the hunt for one since they like to troll me ^^;

Edited by FluffyPillow

293-297  I hate hunts like this.

The ones that last for a long time? ^^; If so, I know what you mean ^^; Grabbed a Splash Chikorita because, it just happened to be there hehe xd.png

*Edit* 1.4 for a multiplier? o.o Better than nothing I suppose ^^;

Edited by FluffyPillow

*Edit* 1.4 for a multiplier? o.o Better than nothing I suppose ^^;

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

That's what I thought when I saw it this morning. It is better than nothing, but it's so easy to get spoiled since we came off of a weekend with a 3x multiplier.