Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

user posted image

Nice random lab Shiny I got up to this morning. Now I only need one more Shiny Cyndaquil to have all its shiny evolutions. smile.gif

user posted image

Shiny #2 today. It's a good day. cool.gif

Edited by purpledragonclaw

35 eggs. Wow. I'm. Wow. My Yanmas have produced two shinies out of about 200~ eggs, and. I'm just. Impressive.

user posted image

user posted image

I'm glad I've been grabbing from the lab more often, because I get stuff like this.

Edited by Storm_Dragoon

user posted image

A nice boost to the day. smile.gif

user posted image

Fastest Shiny hunt ever. I love all the shinies I've found lately.

I'm really considering joining this game. I'm just afraid I will become as obsessed as DC and Pokemon combined. Is that a danger?

Does it take a lot of time to play?

Hi everyone! I just found this topic today! So happy i've found GPXPlus players here! I'm not such a shinny hunter but i'm searching for trinckets i don't have n.n

So anyone who wants to add me to their Pal-Pad, you can biggrin.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by Rooczy

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Zucni, I've found it to be highly addictive fun. The game itself takes only as much time as you want to put in. If you only want to collect every Pokemon, it won't take you long, but if you want every Shiny it will take you much longer. There are Trinkets to collect, explorations to do, and Scavenger Hunts and Site Wide Shiny Hunts to participate in as well. Caveat emptor. wink.gif

Rooczy, I added you.

user posted image

Happy Birthday Dolphine! smile.gif

This has been a good month for shinies for me. wink.gif

user posted image

Another Shiny hunt done, yes!

user posted image

Another random shiny.

Hope this means I'll have a good SWSH next month if I don't use all my luck before then xd.png.