Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

Was going to see if I had any you needed but you don't seem to have me on your palpad.

Oops, I thought I did! Well, I've added you now, at least.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

i am down to 426 so not bad at all i think tongue.gif

Edited by Dolphine

I need 253. Can't seem to find the high rarity trinkets, especially set 1 where I only need 2 to finish...

I calculated that it would take me 16 hours, I could probably do 18k clicks per hour if I'm committed. I'll have to skip on feeding the right berries, unfortunately.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Grabbed a Rayquaza yesterday ^^; I have no clue how many of those I have already xd.png

until you have 150 legendary pokes you can't have enough of them.

Harpuia, I'm missing the same amount you are: 132. It's the higher-rarity Trinkets I have trouble getting.

Doggy, I'm sorry to hear that. sleep.gif I hope you get another one.

Edited by purpledragonclaw

Oh God. I got my Sh. Aerodactyl after 80 eggs (so the hunt didn't last as long as I feared) and I just managed to RELEASE IT along with some shiny fails because I apparently put it in the wrong box. That is the first friggin' time this has happened to me since ever. O_O;; (And ironically I wanted to post it's code here in this thread which also is why I went to the PC and figured 'oh, could as well clear out those fail-boxes... GNaaah.) Well, I'll get another one eventually...

At least I also got this recently:

user posted image

Only took over 630 eggs *shot*

Edited by TheDoggy

Hey, sarrepta. Are you participating in the Site Wide Shiny Hunt?

Edited by purpledragonclaw

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Just starting the shiny hunt; Sticking with the Gen 2 starters and hoping for the best (I actually still have yet to find that Cyndaquil ;_;) But before I freak out, I used my summoning item and caught myself a Giratina, as well as snapping up a passing Cresselia (although I can't help but feel bad for the summoner). I've picked up both Pokemon before, one someone's failed summon and the other from the shelter, but neither of them had the best stats (in fact that Giratina probably had some of the worst stats I'd ever seen). I wonder what the novelty will be this time around?

Girlfriend is still hunting Aero.

Blah. Doing TBD! Probably not the best idea while doing the shiny hunt, but eh. And somehow I got the 3 explorations in one day. I believe I did the Incident in Yellow Forest, Beach exploration (Beginner one) and Bridging the Gap.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

And I only need 15 more people for Social Network, so I would really appreciate the adds, I will double click you! A\

i wrote down a few normal explorations that seem doable in a few hours and am going to try to get these done after the summer hollidays smile.gif

then my baby will be a bit older so not so much lack of sleep and my oldest will be back to school then but i sill will be at home. It might work out then

Girlfriend still needs her shiny Aerodactyl. Send shiny luck please? <3

Edited by Miroku-Kun

Hello smile.gif !

Well, I haven't hatched a shiny in like.. 8 months or more.. xd.png.

Hoping for some sympathy from the 2nd Gen Starter gods (and an accidental Torchic)

Edited by sylphoflights

user posted image

Well, here's a shiny I don't see very often.

EDIT:

user posted image

AND ANOTHER!

... bred by the same person as my first one. Man that's gotta sting.

EDIT2: Huh, seems like Castform's alternate forms are identical whether they be shiny or regular. That's kind of a downer.

Edited by Linichan

user posted image

Fi. Na. Lly. This took like forever. Nearly 400 eggs in the hunt. But it brought me the Office Wars and Undaunted achievements. <3

user posted image

Well, here's a shiny I don't see very often.

EDIT:

user posted image

AND ANOTHER!

... bred by the same person as my first one. Man that's gotta sting.

EDIT2: Huh, seems like Castform's alternate forms are identical whether they be shiny or regular. That's kind of a downer.

Nooooooo I'm hunting that rn.

Almost at 300 so that's not too bad.

I wish novs bred more v.v

sure, everybody is welcome

little tip: put your gpx party in your sig, then we can interact with it. And if you have questions, shoot smile.gif

Thanks! (Do I put Pokemon I caught and am excited about in my post?)

Thanks! (Do I put Pokemon I caught and am excited about in my post?)

Yes you can, people here like to post their shinies, for example

user posted image

Yeehaw! If I can get two more Shiny Caterpies I'm done! laugh.gif

*spreads Shiny dust throughout the thread*