Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

I sent that and a few more things over. Do you have any r8 that I don't have? I have an Aged Tome and a Donut 'Blueberry Crisp' that I can trade with you.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Leveling a few more shinies.

Edited by Storm_Dragoon

This guy needs 16 more berries please.

Also do we still not know what the slowpoke tail is for?

Edited by duskspoken

Also do we still not know what the slowpoke tail is for?

Currently they only thing they are for is to spend some money and get the achievement when you get 5 of them.

Shiny hunt finished!

user posted image

Edited by Kigurumix

Currently they only thing they are for is to spend some money and get the achievement when you get 5 of them.

I suppose I can buy 3 more for that. And congrats on your shiny biggrin.gif

Obviously the next novelty is going to evolve to its middle form with a summoning item at 6 PM in Aurora weather only and then to its final form with a Slowpoke tail at midnight when it's your birthday, and it's going to be all digitally-drawn with no pixel sprite lines.

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

Obviously the next novelty is going to evolve to its middle form with a summoning item at 6 PM in Aurora weather only and then to its final form with a Slowpoke tail at midnight when it's your birthday, and it's going to be all digitally-drawn with no pixel sprite lines.

That is hilarious!

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Isn't that a bit too much, TCA tongue.gif

They are doing some crazy evolutions but you are queen of impossible tasks tongue.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Quickly redoing Incident in Yellow Forest in hopes for some achievements so I can do Trio of Trials by the end of the month; Scyther needs berries!

Got all of the July set excluding Tentacool Shades. So close! Anyone else still missing any July trinkets?

user posted image

Zoroark needs berries.

Edited by harpuiapwnsyou

missing 7 july trinkets for now.

Lit Cyan Sparkler

Strawberry Ice Cream

Bulbasaur Firework

Outdoor Barbecue

Tentacool Shades

Teru Teru Shuppet

Happy Sun

only 89 Eevee eggs to go for my hatching insanity tongue.gif

I have happy sun and teru shuppet, I need squirtle firework, tentacool shades or summer pudding.

Edited by water_angel

user posted image

YES!!

Dolphine, I gifted you the Lit Cyan Sparkler, Strawberry Ice Cream, and Teru Teru Shuppet.

Water, I gifted you the squirtle firework.

I'm only missing Outdoor Barbecue, Summer Pudding, and Tentacool Shades.

I'm starting with Chikorita for the SWSH.

Edited by purpledragonclaw

Thank you! I'll try to get you the barbeque grill, once I get one for me.

I'm starting with caterpie. I already have one of those and I have an aerodactyl, so let's see if I can get two for metapod and butterfree.

Starting with Chikorita... I wish I could finish a previous hunt first before doing this for once, though I get the feeling Ponyta will another year-long hunt sleep.gif

I have happy sun and teru shuppet, I need squirtle firework, tentacool shades or summer pudding.

cant help you with any of july but i can give you a Chocolate Heart Locket (r4 feb) for the happy sun.

@purpledragonclaw

thx so much ohmy.gif

when i get a summer pudding, i'll send it to you. It's my affinity the other two i am missing myself

starting with chikorita too as i already have caterpie and i try to start with the egg with the fewest eggsteps.

What are all of the July trinkets, if I may ask? I don't know which ones I have and which ones I don't. D:

Hunting Caterpie. smile.gif