Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

Spring Cyndaquil line is an unholy hybrid of sprite lines and digital drawing. I really don't like it. At all.

I KNEW it looked odd!

I don't like it either. That it needs a Summoning Item for it's finaly evolution makes it even worse as it already is. >_>

And although I haven't even hatched 100 eggs so far I get the feeling this SWSH will again go somewhere in the regions of 400+ eggs. (March's SWSH was finished after 832 eggs, January's after 736...) Together with my still running 360+ egg Dracowymsy, 550+ egg Zubat and nearly 250 egg Autumn Tropius hunt that really is a major bummer... D:

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by TheDoggy

If anyone has the duplicates of the following trinkets and is willing to send them as a gift I would be really grateful!

Teru Teru Shuppet, Lit Green Sparkler, Blueberry Ice Cream, Passion Fruit Ice Cream, Charmander Firework, Bulbasaur Firework, Outdoor Barbecue, Summer Pudding

Also, a new duplicate of mine - Happy Sun.

i have send you a lit green sparkler and passion fruit ice cream

if you get another tentacool shades, i would love to be on your list for them tongue.gif

i only miss those and an orange affinity 'outdoor barbecue'

if anyone can help me with that it would be nice

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Another SWSH that is going to take a while. I never get fast hunts anymore.

user posted image

weeeeh

Now can i try to get an aerodactyl smile.gif

Edited by Dolphine

Congratulations rayheart! I'm still dreaming of finding a shiny Legendary.

Congrats Dolphine!

Harpuia, thank you for the Outdoor Barbecue!

Edited by purpledragonclaw

No shiny yet after 100+ eggs, but I'm not sweating it. My Daycare couple bred a shiny that I missed, though.

user posted image

Shiny #2! One more Shiny Chikorita to go!

Edited by purpledragonclaw

i have send you a lit green sparkler and passion fruit ice cream

if you get another tentacool shades, i would love to be on your list for them tongue.gif

i only miss those and an orange affinity 'outdoor barbecue'

if anyone can help me with that  it would be nice

Thank You! happy.gif

Ok then, I have put Your name on the list : D ! Sure, no problem : ) .

Congratulations for getting the shinies! And whoah! Shiny Lugia, I love its colours. I wonder.. what was I thinking when I made a decision to hunt Aerodactyl. huh.gif

Edited by Nusieq66

I've hatched only 100 eggs so far. Please help Teddiursa and give it the berry it wants : P ! Thanks ^^ .

Dolphine, Tentacool Shades gifted. smile.gif

thx pdc

Now i am only looking for the barbecue smile.gif

i offered on market but no response after 3 days sad.gif

Edited by Dolphine

Please help the burnt Vespiquen and give her a Rawst Berry.

user posted image

Thank You!

Sent Dolphine an Outdoor Barbecue. Glad I'm getting extras of these!

So that just leaves Keyda and Nuseiq in need of it, I think?

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Sent Dolphine an Outdoor Barbecue. Glad I'm getting extras of these!

So that just leaves Keyda and Nuseiq in need of it, I think?

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Yeah, I'm still missing this one and also Bulbasaur Firework and Summer Pudding : ) .

user posted image

What kind of person summons when there are over 800 eggs in the lab? Someone who does't mind me grabbing their Kyogre, I guess. Also I keep getting Kyogres from Enigma Stones and sniping them in the lab and getting Blue Orbs from chests. There must be something about me that attracts these things.

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

Anyone else's Notifier for Chrome acting up? :s