Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

i guess they don't know yet what the novelty will be

as you can't use the voucher yet

Edited by Dolphine

i guess they don't know yet what the novelty will be

as you can't use the voucher yet

Are they not making posts about shiny hunts anymore? Not even mentioning them in the monthly posts?

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Mesprit needs Cheri berries, please.

Edited by purpledragonclaw

Didn't manage to hatch a SWSH shiny before July was over; I'm not liking this trend (it's been like this the past 2-3 SWSHs). Really glad I managed to trade one of my extra holiday trinkets to get the Outdoor Barbecue Nusieq needed! Just gotta continue trying to trade for a Summer Pudding for BaconRainbow. xd.png

Didn't manage to hatch a SWSH shiny before July was over; I'm not liking this trend (it's been like this the past 2-3 SWSHs). Really glad I managed to trade one of my extra holiday trinkets to get the Outdoor Barbecue Nusieq needed! Just gotta continue trying to trade for a Summer Pudding for BaconRainbow. xd.png

After a very looong and busy day I came to visit GPX+ and what did I see? The Outdoor Barbecue <3 Thank You very much, really! happy.gif

Soooo. Kite design. I got no ideas.

What were the prizes for the last contest?

Tyrogue has PKRS if anyone wants to try and get it.

What were the prizes for the last contest?

Mine still isn't usable so no idea. And there hasn't been a post about it or anything, kind of annoying.

I just joined.

Feed the Corsola?

Welcom smile.gif

Edited by Dolphine

Hello cheese456. smile.gif

Edited by purpledragonclaw

aaah I joined a while back but never really got around to playing so I made a new account. Ugh. Scyther needs berrays ;A;

and one of the offspring of my daycare pair made a shiny and it was not mine >n>