Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

if i get a new pudding or a firework i'll send it smile.gif

Thank You very much <3

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by Nusieq66

Just realized my cousin (BaconRainbow) is only missing four one trinkets from July set, and since she isn't able to get on as much as some people... Anyone have an extra Popsicle, Ice Cream Protector, Summer Pudding, or Tentacool Shades? xd.png Can trade if you'd like, if I have something you're looking for.

Edit: Thank you, Dolphine!

Edit two: Thank you very much, Purple! Hah, you guys are gonna make her so happy when she gets the chance to check GPX+. xd.png

Edited by harpuiapwnsyou

Just realized my cousin (BaconRainbow) is only missing four trinkets from July set, and since she isn't able to get on as much as some people... Anyone have an extra Popsicle, Ice Cream Protector, Summer Pudding, or Tentacool Shades? xd.png Can trade if you'd like, if I have something you're looking for.

send you the protector and will send a pudding if i get one

Just realized my cousin (BaconRainbow) is only missing four trinkets from July set, and since she isn't able to get on as much as some people... Anyone have an extra Popsicle, Summer Pudding, or Tentacool Shades? xd.png Can trade if you'd like, if I have something you're looking for.

Popsicle and Tentacool Shades sent, Harpuia.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

already had caterpie and got this user posted image earier so back to my norlal hunts

Please feed the Giratina Pecha Berries! (The pink ones) And Chikorita eggs 753-757

user posted image

nice surprise this morning, it makes up for the heavy night i had.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

now continuing my gen 1 shiny hunting.

I am working to have all the gen 1 pokes first (except the legend of course) and then continue to gen 2.

user posted image

This one took me the longest. One more to go!

user posted image

Done! Six shiny Pokemon for the Site Wide Shiny Hunt, a personal record!

Good luck everyone!

Edited by purpledragonclaw

user posted image

Nice random Shiny I found in the Lab yesterday. smile.gif

I'm guessing a Caterpie novelty this time since we just had a starter novelty. We also already have an Aerodactyl novelty with Fossil Aerodactyl.

you have a point there smile.gif

oooh what type of caterpie would they make ohmy.gif

It would be kinda neat if they made the pink Butterfree from the early anime episodes.

Perhaps a bit underwhelming, but hey, nostalgia!

Ooh, a pink Butterfree. I'd like that.

user posted image

This was a very nice surprise. If I hadn't already entered a 141-IV Unfezant I'd evolve it and enter it.

I'm surprised there's no multiplier for today, unless I'm wrong in thinking that there usually is one on the last day of the SWSH blink.gif

There wasn't one in May, either. I think we only get multipliers on the weekends now for SWSH (not counting accumulated powers).