Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

What are all of the July trinkets, if I may ask? I don't know which ones I have and which ones I don't. D:

you can go to the trinket tab and then the big book and market tab and sort by july trinkets.

There you can see what you have and what you need.

Obviously the next novelty is going to evolve to its middle form with a summoning item at 6 PM in Aurora weather only and then to its final form with a Slowpoke tail at midnight when it's your birthday, and it's going to be all digitally-drawn with no pixel sprite lines.

Heh. (Is that what the Spring Cyndaquil line is? Doesn't look good.)

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Sniped a Lati, Aero is a misclick. Can't find Caterpie anywhere.

I hate voting for shiny hunts. :/

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Since I already have shiny Aerodactyl I'm hoping to get all three shiny evolutions for Chikorita and Caterpie; I'm ambitious. laugh.gif

Edited by purpledragonclaw

(Is that what the Spring Cyndaquil line is? Doesn't look good.)

Spring Cyndaquil line is an unholy hybrid of sprite lines and digital drawing. I really don't like it. At all.

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

you can go to the trinket tab and then the big book and market tab and sort by july trinkets.

There you can see what you have and what you need.

Oh okay, thank you! smile.gif

I got the Tentacool Shades. If I get extras I'll make sure to gift; since they're Azurite affinity I should get more.

Ohh, I have missed this place so much.

Hmm, I wonder.. where is today's multiplier? unsure.gif

Edited by Nusieq66

Takes forever to find any Caterpie eggs for the SWSH sleep.gif .

So, If anyone is interested, I have following duplicates of the July collection:

Munna Towel

Sandcube

Summer Leaf

Sunny Day

Broken Flip-Flop

Larkspur

Poké Beach Ball

Jack-o'-Melon

Solarcream Sunblock

Dustman

Picnic Basket

Solarius Flower

Blue Snocone

Popsicle

Lit Cyan Sparkler

Box of Firecrackers

Hawaii Pass

Orange Snocone

Strawberry Ice Cream

Tentacool Shades

If any of You wants something just tell me and I will send it to You biggrin.gif .

Edited by Nusieq66

Hi Nusieq! Long time no see!

So, If anyone is interested, I have following duplicates of the July collection:

Munna Towel

Sandcube

Summer Leaf

Sunny Day

Broken Flip-Flop

Larkspur

Poké Beach Ball

Jack-o'-Melon

Solarcream Sunblock

Dustman

Picnic Basket

Solarius Flower

Blue Snocone

Popsicle

Lit Cyan Sparkler

Box of Firecrackers

Hawaii Pass

Orange Snocone

Strawberry Ice Cream

Tentacool Shades

If any of You wants something just tell me and I will send it to You biggrin.gif .

If you get a second tentacool shades, send it my way please smile.gif

I'd love your Tentacool Shades duplicate, Nusieq- it's the last trinket I need to complete the July set.

So, Your set has been completed - I've sent you the gift ; ) !

If you get a second tentacool shades, send it my way please smile.gif

I have You on my PalPad, but when I want to send You the gift You are not on the list :c ! Maybe if You ad me to yours it will solve the problem. : )

Hi Nusieq! Long time no see!

Hello! : )

If anyone has the duplicates of the following trinkets and is willing to send them as a gift I would be really grateful!

Teru Teru Shuppet, Lit Green Sparkler, Blueberry Ice Cream, Passion Fruit Ice Cream, Charmander Firework, Bulbasaur Firework, Outdoor Barbecue, Summer Pudding

Also, a new duplicate of mine - Happy Sun.

Edited by Nusieq66

Sorry about that, I don't know how you got deleted. Sent you some stuff you needed. You've been slacking on the trinkets, lol.

Sorry about that, I don't know how you got deleted. Sent you some stuff you needed. You've been slacking on the trinkets, lol.

No problem ^^ . I've sent You the Tentacool Shades. And thank You very much for the gifts! I will send some to You later, I promise .

Hahaha, I know.. well this may happen when somebody is absent nearly for a whole year xd.png .

Edited by Nusieq66

So, Your set has been completed - I've sent you the gift ; ) !

Thank you! I sent some trinkets you didn't have your way. ^^

Thank you! I sent some trinkets you didn't have your way. ^^

You're welcome! And.. whoah! That's a bunch of trinkets you've sent me! Thank You, too! <3

user posted image

Done! Doing Chikorita again. Good luck everyone!

user posted image

Done! Doing Chikorita again. Good luck everyone!

Congratulations! And thank You very much for the gifts! ^^

Edited by Nusieq66

In the middle of doing That burning Desire! Please feed my snorlax Aspear berries. I only need 87 more!

user posted image