Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I already released my Empoleon, Fluffy. sad.gif Try putting Piplup in your mobile walker if you travel, you can get it to level 40 in about two trips.

Congrats, Amy!

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

@PDC: That's alright, I found a Piplup to put in the Pokéwalker :3 I choose Zapdos, and that mean only 1 more to complete the bird trio :3

I am at the point where I can give a sky gift to someone on my palpad, is there anyone here who is on my palpad who wants to swap sky gifts?

Let me know if you do.

I have some I can probably still send out, I got kind of lazy, let me check.

Yep, sent you one.

Edited by manticore

I have some I can probably still send out, I got kind of lazy, let me check.

Yep, sent you one.

Got it! Thanks, it contained sweet honey, flame orbs and heart scales!

Will send one to you now.

I have a FEELING of what some of these are going to turn out to be...

They look just like the pokemon they hatch into. And some are bred, so you can check the lineages.

I wish I could remember what it was like to not know what eggs would be, lol.

user posted image

Slowly but steadily crossing flying types off the to-get list.

Now if only more people would breed Mantykes, those have gotten kinda difficult to find lately.

edit because no one replied yet

Edited by sarrepta1

Hi Sarrepta. smile.gif

Edited by purpledragonclaw

aaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA OMG

user posted image

Started that hunt in November. Of 2011. He has two shiny normal-Zorua siblings, luckily no shiny FZ siblings.

Yeah he isn't leaving my party until he's evolved and level 100. And now to torture myself by shinyhunting another novelty. I think I'll do Icy Horsea this time, the shiny Kingdra is awesome.

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph