Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Random lab eggs, seeing as I can't find any of my hunts there.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

It took me two hours to find an Electrike egg. xd.png

Edited by purpledragonclaw

user posted image

Finally got this hunt done, it felt like it dragged on for much longer than it actually did.

Snagged someone's Shaymin egg tongue.gif. The little man is also back to stalking me and giving me corrupted eggs xd.png.

I don't go one GPX that much anymore (my parents made me stop), but I have a shiny Icy Horsea and Flaming Zorua. I love them both so much. My username is the same as this one.

Edited by ele15

Ha! Just joined the game! Started shiny hunting and got this purdy boy after 3 eggs! Ha! Just 3 eggs! >:'D

user posted image

*Edit* Used up all my Shelter grabs ^^;

Edited by FluffyPillow

user posted image

Pecha berries please. I haven't done an exploration in a while.

(also, the weather needs to become sunny so I can evolve my new shiny Flaming Zorua)

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

Today I opened up the Lab to go hunting because I was out of Shelter Grabs and right on the front page was a Rayquaza.

user posted image

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

I am so missing out on the easter trinkets.

still missing 41 sad.gif

Edited by Dolphine

Got this one right on my birthday. biggrin.gif

user posted image

Happy Belated Birthday.

Congrats! Looks like I share a birthday with some one smile.gif

Hehe. Thank you guyz. biggrin.gif In fact, my real birthday is on April Fool. Yup xd.png. But the day on my ID is Apr, 17th. My mom and grandma chose that day to make my birth certificate due to a superficial belief. They said that on my birth year, the 17th of April is a good day for me, and could help me grow stronger. biggrin.gif I'm Asian so those superficial believes are quite a common think in my life.

But It's kinda cool to have 2 birthdays. I always celebrate my birthday with friends on April Fool because I do think having a birthday on that special day is so awesome. And on the 17th, I have another celebration with my family.

Complicated, rite? xd.png

Edit: BTW, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BOTH OF US, water_angel. Best wishes to you. xd.png

Edited by watanuki14

Slowly getting caught up with April trinkets- still missing about 33.

Completed one shiny hunt this week:

user posted image

Let's hope everyone gets a little more shiny dust this week! I would like to finish my Vulpix hunt- 1,031 eggs and counting. x-x