Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

No, but I can no longer use my Mobile Walker for some magical reason - it no longer reads my current location.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

No, but I can no longer use my Mobile Walker for some magical reason - it no longer reads my current location.

I haven't a clue on that one. I don't use the mobile walker. :/

Edited by demonicvampiregirl

no,

tapinch needs 5K eggsteps to hatch

eggsteps are the maturity..../5,120

10K eggs are eggs that need 10K steps

like eevee, dratini, ....

no,

tapinch needs 5K eggsteps to hatch

eggsteps are the maturity..../5,120

10K eggs are eggs that need 10K steps

like eevee, dratini, ....

Oh! ^^; *facepalm* Now I feel stupid for not knowing that... I thought when people were saying "10k", that that's the exaggerated amount of eggs before getting a shiny... I'm still a newb as you can see ^^;

Edited by FluffyPillow

Oh! ^^; *facepalm* Now I feel stupid for not knowing that... I thought when people were saying "10k", that that's the exaggerated amount of eggs before getting a shiny... I'm still a newb as you can see ^^;

no problem

just ask away tongue.gif

@angel

well yeah, made my point

Eevee is a pain to hatch too tongue.gif:P

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Random shiny Deino! I wasn't even planning on hunting that but ok.

For the Lake Gaurdians exploration the first army of pokemon are: Bastiodon, Conkeldurr, Gigalith, Accelgor, Machamp, Electivire, and Zoroark. Just posting them here so they can get updated on the list. Will also post what the hunters is.