Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image Edited by Kestra15

gastly is doing good in the first round

but Tyrogue is good for me too as i will need to hunt that down 3 times to get all shiny dex entery for the 3 evolutions

lol

i am still hunting that one and i try to get no more then 1 max 2 higher maturity eggs.

i am going to start with the low maturity choise and then if i get one i can start a higher eggsteps egg

Man, the way this is going there's only going to be pokemon I already have shinies of in this hunt. Guess I don't mind some duplicates, but still...

lol

i am still hunting that one and i try to get no more then 1 max 2 higher maturity eggs.

i am going to start with the low maturity choise and then if i get one i can start a higher eggsteps egg

Same. Our staryu race isn't going well either, lol.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I can't wait to see what we're hunting for this month's SWSH :3 Until then, I'm collecting more unofficial hunt grabs hehe x3

Manti i have two of your staryu it seems but non of them are shiny

it isn't going well with that hunt sad.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I cant' find staryu and i am trying to get that purple spheal in less eggs then fluffy tongue.gif as she already has one

Manti i have two of your staryu it seems but non of them are shiny

it isn't going well with that hunt sad.gif

I cant' find staryu and i am trying to get that purple spheal in less eggs then fluffy tongue.gif as she already has one

Hopefully one of the eggs I bred that you caught hatch shiny for you :3 (And you'll probably even beat me in hatching one with less eggs laugh.gif )

Edited by FluffyPillow