Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

grats on the shpeal fluffy smile.gif

i have still 60 eggs to hatch it , and i'll try tongue.gif

Thanks Dolphine! :3 Good luck on hatching a shiny! :3

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by FluffyPillow

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Hello again DC community...I am not quite addicted to DC like I used to be...ever since I found out about GPX+ I have been wasting away my hours there instead!

I only need 10 people to add me to there Pal Pad for the Social Network achievement and was hoping I could get a few from here that didnt already have me? It would be much appreciated! Even if you deleted me after I got SN, I wouldnt mind. And if you need SN also I would be happy to return the favor, just send me a PM on here or GPX (<<better option) and I will happily add you.

I click daily...normally use odd incense...you could say I am pretty active...Im sure my GPX "arch-nemesis" (who is also on the DC forums tongue.gif ) would agree....stealing all the Lab RARES meant for me....Yoou know who you are!!! lol

Thank you

biggrin.gif

my.gpxpl.us/Arimermaid

user posted image

fyi, the Corsola is one of the quest requirement / task pokemon. tongue.gif

Edited by Arimermaid

*falls back onto the face of the planet*

Ohay guys. c:

Hello again DC community...I am not quite addicted to DC like I used to be...ever since I found out about GPX+ I have been wasting away my hours there instead!

I only need 10 people to add me to there Pal Pad for the Social Network achievement and was hoping I could get a few from here that didnt already have me? It would be much appreciated! Even if you deleted me after I got SN, I wouldnt mind. And if you need SN also I would be happy to return the favor, just send me a PM on here or GPX (<<better option) and I will happily add you.

I click daily...normally use odd incense...you could say I am pretty active...Im sure my GPX "arch-nemesis" (who is also on the DC forums tongue.gif ) would agree....stealing all the Lab RARES meant for me....Yoou know who you are!!! lol

Thank you

biggrin.gif

added you wink.gif

level/hatch them please smile.gif

Thank you

biggrin.gif

Added you :3

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Grrr.... Can't continue the exploration... Need Escape ropes...

Does the pass power stock up the prize shop too? Or only the regular shop?

user posted image

biggrin.gif

Haha, omg I bred him! Congrats. : D I love breeding shinies for people!

My eggs....

I am bummed that trinket submissions are already closed again.

I am not fast enough not to mention I was busy all weekend. sad.gif

Edited by Kigurumix

Gotta love my timing with trinkets. I always end up being too late with the last one I have done. As things stand now I got Delibird accepted to bring up a total of nine normal clocks, then Zapdos got accepted and Moltres is still pending, with Articuno being too late to complete the trio.

Worst thing is I've had it sitting on my desktop since yesterday waiting for its turn to be submitted.

Gotta love my timing with trinkets. I always end up being too late with the last one I have done. As things stand now I got Delibird accepted to bring up a total of nine normal clocks, then Zapdos got accepted and Moltres is still pending, with Articuno being too late to complete the trio.

Worst thing is I've had it sitting on my desktop since yesterday waiting for its turn to be submitted.

Oh no, and articuno is the one of that trio i really like.

can't you give us a peek, pleeeeease tongue.gif

Can't hurt, though only Delibird and Zapdos have been accepted so far, so I dunno if Moltres and Articuno will make it into the database and even less onto the actual site.

user posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Can't say I'm overly fond of how Moltres turned out, those flames were a pain to work with. And then there's how the clocks were supposed to go with a sort of Azurite, Malachite and Wulfenite theme, but anything reddish on Articuno looked weird so it got purple instead.

Now I just gotta figure out a new theme for future trinkets. xd.png

Edited by Linichan

Aww, cute trinkets~ I'd like to try making some eventually, but I don't know the first thing about that kind of stuff. :<

All of the Eevees I've been hatching for this week's hunt have been female! Wish one would be shiny as well.

Can't hurt, though only Delibird and Zapdos have been accepted so far, so I dunno if Moltres and Articuno will make it into the database and even less onto the actual site.

user posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Can't say I'm overly fond of how Moltres turned out, those flames were a pain to work with. And then there's how the clocks were supposed to go with a sort of Azurite, Malachite and Wulfenite theme, but anything reddish on Articuno looked weird so it got purple instead.

Now I just gotta figure out a new theme for future trinkets. xd.png

wub.gif

They are so adorable!!! Can't wait until they get added.

they are sooo cute

votes are up for the shinyhunt

i voted gastly i planned to get that one anyway tongue.gif

they are sooo cute

votes are up for the shinyhunt

i voted gastly i planned to get that one anyway tongue.gif

too many options for me to vote yet, will choose closer to the deadline.

Ohhh, Dratini is at the top of the votes list right now. I've actually been considering hunting that lately. c: