Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

Congratz on all the early shinies. xd.png

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I'm kinda worried about my female Haunter. Urgh, poor her. Giving birth to 31 eggs every hour... Must be like hell. And I really don't wanna imagine the labour scene. xd.png

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Same with my Ralts, watanuki14. She gives birth to 31 eggs an hour. No sure how she can even have 1 egg without serious pain.

What the... the eggs had 20% maturity 2 minutes ago!

Edited by Ultra

Well that was unexpected.

Debating going for another.

Congrats on all the shinies everyone! :3 Batch #202-207

Edited by FluffyPillow

Well, I guess I feel sorry for my Gastly having to have 31 eggs every cycle...

Not really.

I benefit greatly from it. |D

Oh. And also... I have not yet completed my Vulpix hunt... And Gastly is not coming out either.

That is all.

Now I need another exploration to do. Finished The Passonate Duo in a day, same with ripple in time. I'll proably hunt for lab squirtles/charmanders to get a female, so I can produce eggs like my current clone...