Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

Didn't we already do Dratini? Idr

Dratini wasn't hunted for yet :3 I'm actually wanting to hunt for that one :3

i would love dratini too but i prefer eggs with something lower then 10k for the SWSH

Edited by Dolphine

omg Lini those clocks ;; I must have ALL of them.

I voted for Tynamo in the SWSH thread, but if I guess right, that weekend the SWSH could be will be the weekend before I leave. Rats.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I picked up that Abra egg at 96% and it happened to hatch shiny. I'd been hunting it, but it makes me feel a bit bad that the person who abandoned him was also hunting.

That's why I hardly ever abandon eggs though.

I want to hunt a 5.120 step pokemon. I hate those high ones.

So far I have voted for Growlithe. Anyone else here want to hunt that?

(I bet if the DC group here could agree on one, we could get that to the voting round wink.gif )

I also really would like to find a wailord soon...

Edited by Elisabel

I want to hunt a 5.120 step pokemon. I hate those high ones.

So far I have voted for Growlithe. Anyone else here want to hunt that?

(I bet if the DC group here could agree on one, we could get that to the voting round wink.gif )

I also really would like to find a wailord soon...

You doing the regi exploration?

I have mine that I'm done with and I can release it for you if you want to try and catch it. PM me and we can work out a time you want if that's the case. smile.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

You doing the regi exploration?

I have mine that I'm done with and I can release it for you if you want to try and catch it. PM me and we can work out a time you want if that's the case. smile.gif

I am yes. And thank you so much for the offer, but I finally just found one. Now I just need to get that fish from level 31.

And I just got Hatching Insanity with my Bronzors. Not a single shiny yet. sad.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Voted for Budew for the shiny race. Probably no chance of that going through, but hey, it's worth a shot.

I won't hunt for Dratini though, already have a shiny of each stage of that family.

Thinking I may cancel TBD for now to do the Regi exploration. Haven't been putting in much effort lately and probably won't finish any time soon. ~__~

Hatched this earlier user posted image

And hatched this a few minutes ago

user posted image

Second Sh. Volbeat I've hatched and they're both boys..

ALL Volbeat are male. Illumise are female.

Ah. I just knew that they were a pair. xd.png

There goes my plan of making a Shiny Volbeat breeding pair.

user posted image

One down, six to go...

Sandile needs berries, please.

Started a shiny Reshiram hunt. Should be interesting~