Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

ohmy.gif I hatched the Regice! And it was shiny! Wow.... I am so lucky today!

Congrats! :3 I'd trade you my non-shiny one for yours (of that were possible) xd.png Just kidding, but I was hoping mine would hatch shiny, but didn't x3 Oh well, both are blue so I'm good xd.png

Edited by FluffyPillow

user posted image

ohmy.gif I hatched the Regice! And it was shiny! Wow.... I am so lucky today!

hey dude guess what

user posted image

SHINY REGICE BUDDIES!

You guys are so lucky! Congrats! biggrin.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by Arimermaid

I think this year, if Secret Santa is a thing again, I'm going to put that shiny Regice in :/ I really dislike the Regis.

I think this year, if Secret Santa is a thing again, I'm going to put that shiny Regice in :/ I really dislike the Regis.

lol, I'd sure that I'm not the only one that would like to take that baby off your hands if you do not want it ... wink.gif

Edited by Arimermaid

I hate the premature egg rule ... dry.gif But I'm so happy that I'm finally making some decent progress on that site. biggrin.gif

Edited by Arimermaid

I hate the premature egg rule ... dry.gif But I'm so happy that I'm finally making some decent progress on that site. biggrin.gif

it is annoying but you learn to deal with it.

why don't you just replace your party when you have new eggs instead of just adding them on when you edit your post???

it is annoying but you learn to deal with it.

why don't you just replace your party when you have new eggs instead of just adding them on when you edit your post???

Hmm, you are right, I forgot that on this site if they are not in the party one can't interact with it ... unsure.gif

Edited by Arimermaid

Yay I got my Lotad! finally!

Nearly used all my shelter grabs today, was just about hatching eggs as fast as I could grab 'em.

Charmander needs dem Pechas.

Shin hunts on hold to grab Exploration Pokes... Why 5 of them again? *facepalm*

user posted image Lab

grrrrr, my shiny hunt is up to 484 for this now!

Second shiny hunt poll is up, I have 4 and am currently hunting one and I don't like the other.

Shall be a mediocre shiny hunt for me.

Half of the options are 10k eggs to boot.

Edited by Kigurumix

Grats on all the shinies

i used all my shelter grabs and hatched like 50 lab eggs to see if one popped out shiny for me but no luck there

I haven't had any luck with shiny legendary too but i have a spare shiny slowpoke i probably am going to use for the secret santa thing. I normally should get a shiny back then (if i am right you get one back when you enter a shiny), hoping for one i don't have yet

as for the 2nd poll, i only have ralts already

i still go for gastly as i like that shiny and if the others are 10 K eggs i can hunt those after i find my gastly tongue.gif at least it will be another 10 K (or two ) that can't be chosen any more for next hunt tongue.gif

Anyone else having issues loading the pages in Opera? Like you go to a page and the layout just fails to load and it's only text?