Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

No one talks here any more

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Nope and it use to be such a talkative thread.

Or not.

Edited by demonicvampiregirl

Is there a special setup for chrome and gpx? I changed my theme on gpx and now I have ads again, yes I am a donor, and now it makes it too much of a hassle to click so I switched.

For the Army 3 on Gaurdians it's missing Garchomp, Muk, Rotom [Wash] form, Milotic, Tornadus and Carracosta.

Edited by demonicvampiregirl

Is there a special setup for chrome and gpx? I changed my theme on gpx and now I have ads again, yes I am a donor, and now it makes it too much of a hassle to click so I switched.

Is the drop down in settings right?

user posted image

Okay got the Hunters now as well they are: Mewtwo, Tornadus, Groudon, Registeel, Lugia and I believe Darkrai.

i had a hard time choosing which to to hunt for first, since I like both Ralts and Dratini's shinies, but I chose Ralts since it takes less steps to hatch (and I was planning on hunting it anyways hehe) laugh.gif

Edited by FluffyPillow

I chose ghastly since it was a lower multiplier than I wanted for dratini.

Edited by Kigurumix

Clicked the wrong hunt to cancel[was gonna cancel squirtle clone hunt], and ended up canceling site-wide shiny hunt. Ffufufu.

Nevermind, the settings weren't right and I read it wrong, thought it said disable, not display.

I started gastly as i already have ralts and want a lower eggsteps egg for the first hunt. when i complete that i want dratini too tongue.gif

I wouldn't mind hunting all three pokemon this month~ I've already gotten Ralts before but wouldn't mind hunting it again in hopes of getting a male.

Congrats on your shiny Elisabel! :3 Since I got all 3 shinies last time, I doubt I'll do so well this time, but I'm not giving up though :3

Aaand user posted image egg number 45. biggrin.gif

2nd Site-Wide Shiny Hunt shiny today. blink.gif

I do have dratini already so I won't hunt that, but maybe I should hunt it unofficially today anyway... wink.gif

Edited by Elisabel

Still can't connect to GPX+ or the forum for the matter, so it looks like I'm gonna be missing out on the shiny hunt. :c