Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Just got another rarity 10 trinket - Oceanic Crystal. c:

I want to do the Regi trio exploration again, but I guess I'll finish TBD… still have a ways to go though. Been lazy with it lately. :<

I FINALLY got around to making that Delibird clock! This brings it up to 9 clocks all in all so there's some choices for sets of three.

Guess I should try to get the legendary ones down too now that I'm back into it. c:

I'm kind of intending to make Zapdos, Articuno and Moltres first so there's one for each affinity. Also I want to get those in as quickly as possible because Wimsy said at one point that they might not accept more than twelve clocks all in all (if even that). So yeah, I wanna make sure each affinity gets a legend.

(I might try Ho-oh and Lugia if the trio makes it in though).

Almost clicked anyone who is on lol. Cmon ppl get more eggs or log in, i need more ints to complete my explo. ninja.gif

Almost clicked anyone who is on lol. Cmon ppl get more eggs or log in, i need more ints to complete my explo. ninja.gif

just put the option 'anyone online' to 'ordered randomly' then you can keep going tongue.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Oops, I'm lab-bound again! I should click more after I finish my studies.